Page 1 of 54
... LastLast

Alpha testers come here ! (Priest discussion)

Hey ! So with the alpha live, I'm wondering if any of you got invited into it and if you could give us any informations. Make video or else.

I'm kinda excited to see all the new stuff on the priest, the changes and maybe some new animations ? Thanks !

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    I'm watching twintop's stream atm. it looks good. Would be nice to see a holy/disc perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish it was at least streamers who are decent players. tarfu looks like the only shadow wod on twitch :/.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    i wish it was at least streamers who are decent players. tarfu looks like the only shadow wod on twitch :/.
    lol at least tarfu was having fun! Twintop is very experienced and well versed and was giving good insight into the changes

Quote Originally Posted by Deleze View Post
    I'm watching twintop's stream atm. it looks good. Would be nice to see a holy/disc perspective.
    Could you please post a link to his twitch channel? Google's letting me down.

Edit: WTB glasses... http://www.twitch.tv/twintopsoft
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

man, I would give up my HoS alpha for a WoD alpha so bad.

Hi, I missed all the streams etc for priest, can anyone say how shadow is doing in the alpha? really intrigued to find out.

I've created my character and did the first two quests. Wildstar is too much fun right now

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    I've created my character and did the first two quests. Wildstar is too much fun right now
    I am playing wildstar wishing I could play WoD lol

91, almost 92. Got the Shadow Orb perk @ 91.

SoD can proc from DP, SoD Mind Spikes can proc DI, and with glyph of Mind Harvest that DI can turn back in to 3 orbs on a fresh add in a dungeon or out questing. Properly managing all these orbs and sources is kinda tricky, which is very nice.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    91, almost 92. Got the Shadow Orb perk @ 91.

SoD can proc from DP, SoD Mind Spikes can proc DI, and with glyph of Mind Harvest that DI can turn back in to 3 orbs on a fresh add in a dungeon or out questing. Properly managing all these orbs and sources is kinda tricky, which is very nice.
    And contrary to popular opinion, there is no base haste :P

And contrary to popular opinion, there is no base haste :P
    I swear, I look at things like that some times and just scratch my head because I KNOW something isn't right, but I can't figure out what.

For those who aren't privy to the inside joke, I stripped my toon down nekkid last night to check if something was working and saw that I still had 155 haste, but couldn't figure out for the life of me where the HELL it was coming from. Then the stream viewers chimed in with, "YOU HAVE A HASTE FLASK, IDIOT!" Much facepalming ensued. ^^
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    ^^ Much giggling ensued.

I'd be interested in hearing from any priest healers how they're feeling questing-wise in WoD? Is their damage appropriate to permit levelling as a healer spec? And also curious as to how they feel in dungeons power-wise?

^^ Much giggling ensued.

I'd be interested in hearing from any priest healers how they're feeling questing-wise in WoD? Is their damage appropriate to permit levelling as a healer spec? And also curious as to how they feel in dungeons power-wise?
    Wait... can priests actually heal also?

I'd guess leveling is fun with all the orbs we're getting and the burst from our new mastery... didn't get to watch any of the streams Hope I can make it today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

I know derevka got an invitation, but he's on holiday in Europe for the time being. When he comes back I assure you, you will know what's up over on howtopriest.com

All this talk about how Holy is going to be back and not one person has said a word about holy

I don't think the super-limited content currently available in alpha will give you any insight if holy is actually decent or not. There's just one zone open right now, so you'll have to wait a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    I don't think the super-limited content currently available in alpha will give you any insight if holy is actually decent or not. There's just one zone open right now, so you'll have to wait a bit more.
    I already have a good idea where holy is at, I just want to hear people get excited about it lol

Deleted
    Can you mindblast Tito's cows and get three orbs for them? I'd absolutely loathe for this to be possible and still exist in WoD raiding, since it would pretty much make it mandatory to have your whole raid use that pet. The boost in patchwerk scenarios would be highly noticable.