Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not sure if you went through my post at all, but I have an empowered divine star for every single whirl (first one I fire a star ~6-7 seconds before whirl because of AA running out, 2+3 AA lasts throughout the whirl). Holding divine star in P2 is worth it when there's zero damage going out on the raid that I can shield against (it's counter-productive to use it before MCs as it adds absorbs to them that we have to dps through to break), in favor of AA+atonement to singletarget heal the tank (who takes a serious beating when he gets up towards 7-8 stacks).

I did. I was referring to holding AA so that you can get a AA+DS with 10s on Whirl's timer to build DAs and recast AA+DS 2-3s into the Whirl for the healing and DA. That wouldn't be possible if you're using AA on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Starting in p2, between the knockbacks, chains, and fire breathing dragons, it's insane to try and stand still and get a cast off. So.....I pre-SS before the phase starts, carries us through the beginning...blanket the raid in shields.....spec into Dstar because it's instant.....and then I'm out of options....I can put down barrier and look for the time to cast a PoM, but spot healing/triage is impossible. If one of my team gets breathed on or gets chained, it's impossible to catch them up. This was with a shaman rolling AG/HST as well. I tried filling the gaps with holy nova, but it literally hits for 2k with 4k crits (which is btw what dstar hits for). I know the obvious answer is "don't stand in breaths" but the dragons spawn incredibly quickly and was hard even as a premade group on mumble. Not to mention the chains/knockbacks inevitably lead to ticks from the fire breaths.

Any ideas on this fight as disc? Is it just overtuned? Are some of our heals (like dstar, holy nova) undertuned right now? Every video I've seen of this fight has been with a resto druid or monk healing, and I'm at a loss at how to heal it as disc.
    Try FDCL, Saving Grace, Glyph of Weakened Soul, and Holy Nova. That should be a movement friendly approach. WoM is too weak, even with the Atonement bug. CoW is not movement friendly.

FDCL tooltip was changed. it now says 'all healing spells have a 10% chance to proc' or something like that. Which seems to include lvl90 talents. Casting Halo in a populated area just spams me with procs ^^
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

That's because lvl 90 talents are bugged and grant procs on the heal instead of the cast. It's the very same reason why divine star on a clump of people grants you 2 CoH cd resets if you are in sanctuary and so does halo. It will be fixed don't worry this is very much not intended behavior.
    Isheria - Method - Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    That's exactly how it works.
    Oh My God.

That is so OP and beautiful at the same time

Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

Something irrelevant, sorry about that but it is only here that I can actually ask testers. Has Shadowform a changed a little bit in terms of looks? Or it just me? It looks somewhat more dense and dark in some videos compared to live.

Not that I can tell. Might be someone just using different graphics settings though.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Something irrelevant, sorry about that but it is only here that I can actually ask testers. Has Shadowform a changed a little bit in terms of looks? Or it just me? It looks somewhat more dense and dark in some videos compared to live.
    Looking at it now side by side on live and beta with ultra settings, they look the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Oh My God.

That is so OP and beautiful at the same time
    Yeah, but it's not intended to work like that, it's a bug, as was said before. That's why some people might think that holy priests are over the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Only visual changes I've noticed are shadow apparitions looking like the race you are, instead of always being undead females.
    My Twitter Feed: FlayerInTheMist

***Visit me over in Vitaris!***
    Blackmorgrim#1728 (H2P:<H2P username> in msg box)
    "People are not persuaded by what we say but rather by what they understand." - Fortune cookie

Yeah, but it's not intended to work like that, it's a bug, as was said before. That's why some people might think that holy priests are over the top.
    Yeah, obviously.

Sounds like cataclysm's flame orb & Arcane Missile procs

Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

holy priests are over the top because of their spells being tuned over the top

Spectral Guise or Phantasm must do like a true psychic class this youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5J4P1aSFk , Dominate Mind is lock us down so is not practical to use but will be good if will have this instead Chaos Storm (12:24 min) from this video youtube.com/watch?v=kk18b9HtdhY and we really need Temporal Curtain ( 7:35 min same video) to survive from mele class. Must use more of illusions to mitigate damage ,if they cut the heals ,to confuse enemies to make them attack illusions instead to be more slippery making them mind tricks. We are Psychic vampires we can heal with power of our enemies and make them be weak like energetic vampires.

Anyone noticed guardian spirit and leap of faith have super sexy new animations? ^^

So, basically the reasons why healing preists won't get a free smite are called power word: solace and/or mindbender, strengthening the fact that priests in general are supposed to have most of their gameplay mechanics within their talents? And the reason why clarity of purpose was changed is indeed due to the fact that people asked about priests/things for priests in the same way they changed void entropy to 3 orbs at all times because it was asked about priests/things for priests?

- - - Updated - - -

kinda like this:

Since you asked this, we changed Void Entropy to..

Quote Originally Posted by holy priest View Post
    And the reason why clarity of purpose was changed is indeed due to the fact that people asked about priests/things for priests in the same way they changed void entropy to 3 orbs at all times because it was asked about priests/things for priests?

- - - Updated - - -

kinda like this:
    I think you're misreading Celestalon. I'm fairly sure he was using "since" in the time sense, not as a synonym for "because."

In other words: "In the time since you asked this, we changed Void Entropy..."
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.