Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Why would one ever spec CoP outside of raids? It's just a weaker PoH that ignores group boundaries, or am I overlooking something?
    'Cause even in 5-man you could find urself in the situation in which you wanna cast another AoE heal beside CoH. CoP is more mana efficient compared to PoH in any case (not to mention it is more than Halo too) and benefits from Serendipity buff.

HN is useless unless there are like 10+ people stacked, which also won't happen in most circumstances. Obviously, you don't even need this on the action bar in 5mans.
    Actually you do 'cause Disc has no another cheap AoE heal.

[WoM] Still much better than CoP for 5mans.
    Not really, 'cause you cannot know when exactly you will need that extra output in your AoE heal. What if you need it NOW and you still do not have enough stacks? You throw around random heals to reach 10?
    Last edited by -Virgo-; Today at 09:25 PM.

Awesome signature by Rivellana

Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    'Cause even in 5-man you could find urself in the situation in which you wanna cast another AoE heal beside CoH. CoP is more mana efficient compared to PoH in any case.
    Unless it was changed since I made my calculations, CoP was higher HPM only if it was getting near the 100% bonus. (that means healing a very low target)
    But I'm not sure you want to care about HPM in a 5man, you're the only healer there, HPS (in other words: your time) is the king most of the time to save people from dying.

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB