I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Dead Rising 3 could be coming to PC

This was spotted on steam database, here is the link

http://steamdb.info/app/265550/subs/

note on the steamDB comment box : Dead Rising 3. The logo and icons show DR3 artwork.

Capcom has yet to confirm.

And Microsoft to lose one of its console selling exclusives? Hard to believe. But let's hope, always loved this series.

Chelly

Oh shit what. Confirmed on PC.

Well, that "totally not a timed exclusive that will never come to PC or PS4" according to Capcom didn't last too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, that "totally not a timed exclusive that will never come to PC or PS4" according to Capcom didn't last too long.
    Agreed. Hope it comes to ps4. If it dose its a day 1 buy for me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, it probably won't come to PS4 seeing as MS funded the entire game and published it. It's not like MS putting Xbox exclusives on PC 6+ months after release is a new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Well, it probably won't come to PS4 seeing as MS funded the entire game and published it. It's not like MS putting Xbox exclusives on PC 6+ months after release is a new thing.
    While it is true that MS did fund and publish it that was with the ok of Capcom since they own the IP.

If Capcom dose want to port it to the Ps4 good chance they can if they have a team remake it from the ground up and pay MS for doing it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    While it is true that MS did fund and publish it that was with the ok of Capcom since they own the IP.

If Capcom dose want to port it to the Ps4 good chance they can if they have a team remake it from the ground up and pay MS for doing it.
    Capcom owns the IP, MS owns the publishing rights to DR3. Until they finally sold the IP to MS not too long ago Epic Games owned the IP Gears of War, do you think they would of let Epic port them over to the ps3? Not a chance in hell when they own the publishing rights to the games.

Of course, Capcom could wait until the publishing rights expire which who knows when that will be. Similar to when EA was finally able to port Mass Effect to the ps3, but by that time the game was already like 5 years old.

Just like MS let Remedy publish Alan Wake on PC, they granted the same permission to Capcom for DR3. They wouldn't allow it for the ps4, pretty obvious situation here.

Remember when DR1 got ported to the ps3? Oh wait, it didn't. Same situation. DR2 is the only game in the serious Capcom paid for themselves, and was thus the only one on a sony system.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2014-06-05 at 10:20 PM.

Color me silly but i still found the story and setting alot better in DR1, seems they keep going away from that. I know its change an i need to adapt but the whole mall and storyline there was awsome. 3 is def better than 2 but not at 1's level yet.

I might get it if I see it on sale.