Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think the alliance bike looked ugly and glad it lost, Also i'm sure the bike will have some annoying chopper sound and I for one am glad I won't need to sit in a major city with about 20 kiddies revving their bikes at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vovohard View Post
    Skip to 9:12.. Saving you from watching this crap.
    Thanks, I was dying from the contrived corporate cheese starting around the 3:00 mark.

Alliance bike looked the best but Horde is more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    And then went on to act like I give a flying monkey shit about "more participation and validation of my hobby". Like, what? I think all the cool kids are gonna want to hang out with me now because of some shitty bikes?
    Hey, if you are too dense to realize that people don't actually have to do a fucking thing for you, and if they do something, maybe treating them like a complete pile of shit wont encourage anyone else to want to either, then I don't really know how to explain it.

Maybe you don't like choppers, and that's fine. Maybe you like choppers, but not these ones in particular...also fine. All I'm saying is you didn't pay for anything here. This is offered to everyone for free. Maybe shitting all over the people who did it isn't such a good idea on the off chance that next time Blizzard reaches out to someone, it might be your thing. Would be pretty silly for the thing you appreciate in the world to be chased off by little shits who can't appreciate anything not directly beneficial, supportive, or just plain cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    If you clicked to the comments to be spoiled: Horde won ~60% to Alliance's ~40%

Edit: Fixed stats - the tick marks on the side of the graph don't actually represent anything.
    Thank you. I suffered through watching the first two episodes, skipped through the third then decided I really didn't want to waste my time watching it. I did want to know who won. You're the best

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Does anyone seriously care about this garbage?
    Not even a little. Watched exactly zero episodes, did not vote. I did complain in our voice chat during a raid that I'm super sick of tusks when the subject came up.

But, at least Blizzard tried something new.

Looking at the bikes I like the horde one more. Regardless of what faction I like. I honestly cant understand why people would like the alliance one more but obviously everyone has different tastes.

The fact they said they would only implement one does kind of skew people to vote for their factions regardless of what one looks better to them. WoW wide faction balance is pretty close as far as I know but apparently enough Alliance players see things how I do and the horde bike is better looking or the horde are just more active outside of the actual game. One will never know

Wow, Horde won, who hat thought of these after blizzard promoted the Horde for years... what a surprise /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Really didn't like either, they looked plastic and I absolutely hated the threaded wheels.

alliance fanboy: horde bias

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Who's really surprised by this result?
    i am considering how many people play human alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Mwahahaha! Another mount towards the yet-to-be-implemented 250 mount achievement!

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Wow, Horde won, who hat thought of these after blizzard promoted the Horde for years... what a surprise /sarcasm
    Why do angry alliance players assume that people don't have free will?
    Last edited by deadman1; 2014-06-05 at 06:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Why do alliance players assume that people don't have free will?
    Because Blizzard mind controlled everyone and forced them to vote for Horde, obviously. There is no other explanation.

Meh, the better still give us both.

10+ Year Old Account
    So yet another tricycle...

Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    Hey, if you are too dense to realize that people don't actually have to do a fucking thing for you, and if they do something, maybe treating them like a complete pile of shit wont encourage anyone else to want to either, then I don't really know how to explain it.
    No, see, again you're missing it. I fully realize that it disincentivizes them from doing shit like this. I want to dissuade them from doing shit like this, if this is the best they can manage. Don't contract out some shitty bikes to somebody who doesn't know or care enough about it to not completely fuck it up. That's worse than just getting nothing but the game I'm actually interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh. I have a great dislike for anything "trike" - It's what old people ride. I think they won just from sheer numbers of players for the faction, not actually what looked better.
    IMO a lot of the horde parts looked plastic. Even if the ally one looks like a beetle, at least it was metal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I play both factions... and it was a clear cut chase who was going to win... why? Because of the looks. The alliance bike is god aweful. It looks like a metal slug. Its absolutely garbage. Horde, it is pretty general in terms of horde stuff, and actually fits together... and looks horde like. Faction bias is what got the alliance bike to its numbers, otherwise its fkn trash. If I were blizzard, I wouldnt pay them for the alliance bike, as its absolute shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the treads on either. There's only one snow place in WoD so it will only look good there.
    As for Blizz promoting Horde. I play both factions and when you play both factions you see both sides of the fence. Blizz does switch it up, its just one side will always see their side as being bias against.