Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'll be spending tears as I watch all the sales go by while I have to save up for a car/college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah! This thread mislead my hopes and excitement

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    Bah! This thread mislead my hopes and excitement
    I'm sorry that wasn't my intention. It's just that the time is about here and easier to have everyone start directing comments into one thread. That and people can get their Steam Sale pictures out of the way :P

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I haven't even played through all the games I bought at the last sale.

Damn you Gaben, damn your sweet sweet deals.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    I haven't even played through all the games I bought at the last sale.
    Gaben is laughing at you for thinking you'd finish all your games before the next sale :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Gaben is laughing at you for thinking you'd finish all your games before the next sale :P
    I dont think I've even finished all the games from the summer sale 2 years ago, it's just too much to keep up with lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    id love just once for there to be a game I believe I would enjoy so I can buy something.

Only ever bought Civ5. the rest just look like cheap whatever tbh. I would love to buy something in the sale, have hundreds waiting to pay if I actually see a game that looks decent

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to get through mine in my lifetime. -.-

Deleted
    Summer sale yay!

Still waiting for this to happen ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    id love just once for there to be a game I believe I would enjoy so I can buy something.

Only ever bought Civ5. the rest just look like cheap whatever tbh. I would love to buy something in the sale, have hundreds waiting to pay if I actually see a game that looks decent
    Really? You should really look at most of them and maybe watch some videos/reviews. I remember during first Steam Sale I'm like meh these indie titles look like a first grade project. (Not really first grade but style, etc). But then I had a few people suggest Bastion and something else. From there I started looking more and more at titles and some are really really good and surprised they weren't something from a AAA place.

But in the end everyone has different tastes. Should look into them though as some are gems, but a lot of them are meh. Like Dust for example from what I played of it so far it's actually pretty good and better than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Let's all spare a few minutes of our time to praise this man.
    Not without Half Life 3 - the story isn't over! This is Shen Mue all over again!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh if south park goes on sale I'll be snapping it up for sure. Thats pretty much the only high value target I can think of.
    You're a towel.

Greenmangaming sale seems meh.

Deleted

I can say good bye to some money once it starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh Greenmangaming has the original commando's and its expansion pack on sale!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Greenmangaming sale seems meh.
    Think this is the early stages of it, mostly games not on steam thus far.
    You're a towel.

Want me some State of Decay DLC and Civ 5: BNW on super sale.

Anything else will be gravy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post

Huh? You're serious? Or you just don't like gaming or you don't know what you like because over all these years there has to be some game you like to play besides Civ 5. Is it weird to say I don't believe you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Huh? You're serious? Or you just don't like gaming or you don't know what you like because over all these years there has to be some game you like to play besides Civ 5. Is it weird to say I don't believe you?
    say what you like, on steam I have bought civ5 and football manager, nothing else because when I watch the videos, they don't draw me in, nothing seems interesting enough to buy. as I said I have money read ths time, but apart from final fantasy 8 (which I cleared 14 years ago, 14?13?) nothing seems decent

And I LOVE gaming, just decent gaming

I'm really hoping to snag AC Black Flag and Skullgirls, I've basically gotten everything else I wanted.