10+ Year Old Account

Vengeance bugged?

I was tanking 10 H Siegecrafter last night on my DK and for the first few pulls i was taking boss till 3 stack then taking shredder out and the warrior was taking the boss. Well there was a pull of 2 when the warrior intervened me and almost ripped threat because the boss simply isnt giving me and vengeance. When i say to vengeance I really me like almost nothing ~40K ish. Our warrior tank on the other hand is getting about 150k on the pull when he tanks first and never drops below that amount the whole fight. Me on the other hand i cant even kill the shredder with 7 stack because i simply have no Ap and i dont know why. When i take the shredder on stack 7 i have about 60kish vengeance. I just dont understand. Anyone have any ideas whats going on?

My dk is positions on us kel'thuzzad btw i cant do links yet.
    Logs are warcraft logs under reprieve on us KT

I vaguely recall a Vengeance bug being mentioned if you were swapping specs to dps to eat feast/noodle cart to get strength/agi and then swapping back to tank spec. Are you doing that?

Otherwise no idea, good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm i was doing that.
    Maybe i should jsut stop lol.
    The wierd thing is tho i never had this problem in 25H and i used to do the same thing with swapping specs for food buff

Quote Originally Posted by Positions View Post
    Hmm i was doing that.
    Maybe i should jsut stop lol.
    The wierd thing is tho i never had this problem in 25H and i used to do the same thing with swapping specs for food buff
    Well if thats a confirmed bug, and you still want the strength food, i'd suggest just making your own. Its not usually too expensive nowadays.

Might as well just eat 200 crit food or 200 parry food w/e there is over Str food as a tank. Str is so awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Might as well just eat 200 crit food or 200 parry food w/e there is over Str food as a tank. Str is so awful.
    This, really. It irks me that the tanking community still doesn't get how it works.

And it's a metric fuckton cheaper as well.