Moonkin "snapshot" question

Hey guys,

I just started playing on my moonkin alt that has been left rotting at 90 for some time.
    I'm 100% sure that I have a billion more important things to learn and get used to doing, but being a Shadow Priest main there's 1 question that hit me right as I looked abit around into the priority/rotation system of moonkin. When leaving each eclipse, do I want to recast moonfire (when leaving Lunar) or sunfire (when leaving Solar) before the starfire/wrath that will lead me out of the eclipse, just to snapshot the extra arcane/nature dmg or should I always just cast them together (as close to each other as possible)

Admittedly I haven't really looked around since it's pretty late, sorry if it's a basic question or easy to find the answer :P
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2014-06-06 at 01:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Never together at the end of an eclipse. Sometimes yes if you enter Solar (by skipping a Moonfire refresh, with lots of gear). But very unlikely in Lunar. It's situtational, very hard to explain a general "yes/no" format.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project