At LAST! Fist Weapons Visible while Fighting!

http://postimg.org/image/ltf54pij5/

I pray this is not a bug with the new tauren models. Because it looked pretty awesome live!

Now they just need to make it so you can transmog some weapons into fists so people can get some use out of em.

Though a disclaimer would be that they may just not have finished the monk animations for the new tauren and as such this could just be the normal fist attack animation :/

Here's hoping though

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i cant see anything in this screenshot...

taking a screenshot of a livestream is tricky, but this one is the only one where he had an angle where the weapon wasn't obscurred by the tauren body.

at his right hand you can see a purple/grayish extension with shadowy particles, which is the fist weapon the monks spawn with in the beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was watching this, it did have fist weapon animations.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Now they just need to make it so you can transmog some weapons into fists so people can get some use out of em.
    That or just allow weapons to change Primary stat based on your specialization like armor. As it is only Rogues, Enhance Shaman and Monks get any real benefit from using a fist weapon.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i gues i am blind...can u explain to me what do u really see there?! how can u see something is this small screenshot?! i see only some tauren fighting dummy...i cant see weapons clearly nor the animations, and i cant zoom more to see

- - - Updated - - -

i see 2 swords but dont recognise any animations...its not video afterall

Now if they could make so daggers could be xmog'd into fist weps, cause I suck @Brawlers Guild/PvP
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    i gues i am blind...can u explain to me what do u really see there?! how can u see something is this small screenshot?! i see only some tauren fighting dummy...i cant see weapons clearly nor the animations, and i cant zoom more to see

- - - Updated - - -

i see 2 swords but dont recognise any animations...its not video afterall
    I'm sorry bout the picture quality, i was watching the livestream so if you believe mine and the other guy who saw it. Or if you get the chance to watch some draenor beta monk play. You should be able to confirm for yourself.

tiger palm hides your weapon tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    That or just allow weapons to change Primary stat based on your specialization like armor. As it is only Rogues, Enhance Shaman and Monks get any real benefit from using a fist weapon.
    Only combat rogues use one fist and from what I understand fist weapons are too fast for enhance shamans from a min/max stand point so monks are the primary class that wants them. I just want to be able to transmog my daggers into them.

Only combat rogues use one fist and from what I understand fist weapons are too fast for enhance shamans from a min/max stand point so monks are the primary class that wants them. I just want to be able to transmog my daggers into them.
    Combat rogues can use two and enh shamys also have every right to roll against monks on fists.

Fists are slow weapons(just like swords, maces etc) at 2.6 speed, at least the MoP ones, so all agi dualwielding classes use them(except the dagger spec(s) rogues have). Pretty sure there are no slow/fast dualwielding specs anymore, they're all slow/slow(or slow/slow is better than slow/fast anyway). Slow weapons have a 2.6 attackspeed and fast ones(daggers, basically) have 1.8 attackspeed.
    Only reason lots of specs don't currently have the fists as BiS is because they have hit, and there's so much damn hit everywhere else already.

I really hope this is not a bug. It's almost as good as actually being able to transmog fists/daggers into other weapon types.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-06-07 at 03:06 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I seem to remember a blue post (or tweet) not too long after WoD was announced indicating that they were going to try and make fist weapons visible the entire fight...

*Googles*

Here's a tweet from Celestalon about it.