570 Restoration Druid LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Theorycrafted 570 Resto Druid 8/14 Heroic EXP LF 10-Man Raiding guild with at least 4/14 Heroic with times between 6pm-1am CDT.

Currently I'm on server Stormrage Alliance. I will need a paid server change and or faction change depending on your guild, if you want me in your guild.

Nobody will pays for your transfer/faction change, specially since you are just a random druid without any amazing feats. Show some dedication and pay for it yourself. Im sure some guilds already turned you down because of this.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    All hybrids have to support an offspec and be profficent at it. If you're willing to put the time and work in add us.

Missunderstood an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server (lvl 25) is now accepting applications/recruiting a strong hybrid dps or Hunter for our weekend core to help us progress into Siege of Orgrimmar. This is a full time core position on our 10m core. That being said we need you able to jump into the raid scene very quickly so we're asking for an ilvl in the 550+ ilevel plus legendary cloak. Lower will be considered just speak to me. Our current progression is 12/14H. Paid Xfer for qualified applicants that can supply logs.

Core 10m Raid Group - Raid days are Sat 8:00-11:00 p.m. CST and Sun-Mon, 7:00-10:00 p.m. CST. Must be able to make all three days consistently. No exceptions. View our live raid streams at twitch.tv/scruboholic

Current Needs: 1 Hybrid Caster DPS (Elemental Shaman, Boomkin) or 1 Hunter

We use a modified Suicide Kings loot distribution.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, NO LOOT whores, and personable with a little humor never hurts either. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are GLBT-friendly, and 18+ ( no exceptions). We are a old school WotLK 25m Heroic raiders that reforged a new guild in MoP. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact me or another officer.

Thank you for reading!

Gadberry

Recruitment Officer of Missunderstood

Contacts:
    Gadberry - Recruitment Officer (Gadberry#1385)
    Weevah - Officer (Kyemo#1804)
    Puntardlier - Officer (Guardian#1295)
    Misshap - Guild Master (Tantrum#1150)

Server: US-Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance
    Timezone: EST
    Raid Format: 25

Omega Imperium is a 12/14H 25-man weekend raiding guild looking to strengthen its roster for the remainder of Siege of Orgrimmar and Warlords of Draenor.

Schedule
    Friday: 9PM - 1AM
    Saturday: 9PM - 1AM

Recruitment Needs
    Tank: None at this time.
    Healer: Resto Druid; Resto Shaman; Mistweaver Monk; Holy Paladin
    Melee DPS: Any exceptional.
    Ranged DPS: None at this time.
    If your class is not listed here and you think you would be a positive addition to the roster, do not hesitate to contact us.

Progression
    Tier 16
    12/14H 25 Man

Raid Dates: Friday, Saturday
    Raid Times: 9:00PM - 1:00AM EST
    Loot: Loot Council

Recruiting Contacts
    Guild Master: Zier ( Zier#1286 )

We currently have an immediate opening for a Resto Druid full time. We are normally a 25 man guild but downsized to 10 after killing Garrosh a couple of times due to lack of interest. Right now we are putting attempts in on paragons and soon we will be killing Garrosh once again! Hit me up at Enders#1814 if you have any questions!

Apply at Chuchguild.org or contact me at Enders#1814