Thread: Shamans :(

Shamans :(

Am I the only one who thinks the shaman tiers are not good? Will this be the final tier or will they make tweaks because to me they look like quest gear sets.

There will always be someone who doesn't like things, fortunately there is a thing called Transmog

The thing is, I dont want to transmog old gear or anything like that. I was really looking foward to the new shaman tiers since lasts shaman tier was so awesome to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    There will always be someone who doesn't like things, fortunately there is a thing called Transmog
    This. I actually like this tier, especially compared to the MoP sets. I hate every shaman set in MoP, including our challenge mode set.

It might be the first time in a long time that I switch my transmog out of my T6 set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a building's about to collapse, you can debate whether it's better to demolish it or repair it, and you can make political-agenda arguments either way. Disputing gravity itself to claim it won't fall down is not a political position, it's just ignorance.