Poll: Pick a race

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

15+ Year Old Account

Troll or Pandaren - Resto spec

I plan on faction changing my shaman with my next paycheck and wanted to get the opinion of THE MMO-Champ community on what I should do with my current Draenai female shaman. I plan on faction changing back to Horde and will either go with a male troll or female Pandaren. I picked those 2 because of the racials and those sexes because I don't like the way female trolls look and don't care too much for the way Pandaren males look either. My main spec is going to be resto and my offspec is ele. Please help me decide what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when WoD comes out Trolls racial is changing to: Berserking now increases Haste by 15% (down from 20%). As well as 20% bonus exp from Beasts, but that's all.
    Compared to Pandaren double food buff.
    So it'll just depend on how good the food buffs are in WoD.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Troll master race.

Please goblins are where its at.

orc female^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    orc female^^
    Sorry I don't do drag queens. Female orcs to me are just bad looking trannys in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardiff View Post
    Please goblins are where its at.
    While their racial is nice, I can't play short toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    Troll master race.
    Probably why the majority of my toons are male trolls lol. Only reason why I am even considering a Pandaren is because their racials are really OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Sorry I don't do drag queens. Female orcs to me are just bad looking trannys in my eyes.

While their racial is nice, I can't play short toons.

Probably why the majority of my toons are male trolls lol. Only reason why I am even considering a Pandaren is because their racials are really OP.
    Female Orcs have the best models, followed by Male Orcs (would be the best but a lot of shoulders look shit on them). Honestly though, choose your own race and don't ask us to decide for you. You shouldn't have to choose based on buffs, choose based on what race you enjoy the most.

Never troll male.

They got the ugliest model and animations of all old models, and their feet break any boots you might want to see/transmog.

Also their tusks break through most helmets so no head piece transmog for you.

Also their hunch back is huge so cloaks look retarded, and those long long arms break any sort of a gloves/chestpiece appearance... looks like flubber.

Overall there is absolutely nothing good about the troll male model... it will break any transmog set - the only one that works is the 90% naked vol'jin approach...

<Shrug>

I don't know how "hardcore" you are so the question of min/maxing comes into play.

Troll has beserking which flat out is always useful, they have decent passives such as Voodoo Shuffle and a passive regen.

Pandarean have the food buff, but again you die in a middle of a fight, poof, gone. Obviously the less fall damage can be useful in some situations and you do have a minor CC.

Truly as I tell people all the time when it comes down to choosing a race is to download Atlas Loot, make a character and see how they look in armor sets and what not. Also choose one that you enjoy the lore with most.

In my opinion between the two I'd choose Trolls, but that's because I like them more then Panderean. I play Orc.

That sucks, draenei females look so good as shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    Female Orcs have the best models, followed by Male Orcs (would be the best but a lot of shoulders look shit on them). Honestly though, choose your own race and don't ask us to decide for you. You shouldn't have to choose based on buffs, choose based on what race you enjoy the most.
    And what if he enjoys race with best buffs the most... :| Don't think he would need people to tell him which race looks the best, he can decide this on his own you know...

As for the choice I'd say troll, because pandaren have probably the worst racials pvp-wise, and you never know if you want to pvp at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    And what if he enjoys race with best buffs the most... :| Don't think he would need people to tell him which race looks the best, he can decide this on his own you know...

As for the choice I'd say troll, because pandaren have probably the worst racials pvp-wise, and you never know if you want to pvp at some point.
    I didn't tell him to choose which looks the best, I merely stated my opinion of how I like Orc Females and Males the most. If he's trying to choose which race is the best based on racials, he's only adding to the problems that racials cause in the first place. Racials shouldn't have any combat bonuses, they should just remove them like what they're doing with professions. I don't respect anyone who chooses a race based on whether they'll do 0.1% extra damage in an encounter, that's just silly. Choose whatever you enjoy the most aesthetically, or enjoy based on lore or whatever but not marginal things like that.

Come get da voodoo.....

I kind of wish I'd made my Shaman a Troll instead of an Orc, but I've gotten so used to him being an Orc anything else seems wrong now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Tauren is getting Crit racial buff, so probably Tauren. Although hard to tell yet with exact numbers not finalised, berserking was always good with your Tide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren racial is great... unless you die. Other racials I'd say are better based on that aspect alone.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka