Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    first two posters are either terrible or totally tripping .... 550 full prideful gear is the way to go. I have full heroic raid gear on multiple chars and for wpvp would ALWAYS choose pvp gear. Was much better for farming bloody coins, noticeably, heroic raid gear was noticeably inferior.

Edited, H warforged raid gear is inferior. prideful is the way to go. If you're full prideful and can't kill raiders in wpvp you should check out some website to help you out with your game.

LOL I read more posts in here. I'm pretty sure nobody who posted qq'ing has a full set of prideful and a full set of heroic gear ... well, I do. and can confirm that the sims are 100% correct, prideful is the best gear to kill players in wpvp.
    Last edited by fiestatastic; 2014-06-21 at 05:02 AM.

What sims you talk about? Just compare two items:

Prideful weapon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=103338
    9236 DPS = 7389 DPS and 25% PvP Power

Heroic weapon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=105644
    10529 DPS, Gem Socket, and 1289 more Stamina.

Trinkets may be better with resilience bonus and CC remove; all other Items are not.

If you were to really read more posts, user fiestatstic, you would see more proof via numbers comparisons and also Youtoob video which is what the QQers opinions are based on.
    Show some screens or Video how you do less DPS to a training Dummy with full heroic gear set than with your PVP Set and I take back everything I said otherwise it are just words vs verifiable proof that suggests the opposite of your words.
    Capitalism, Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    first two posters are either terrible or totally tripping .... 550 full prideful gear is the way to go. I have full heroic raid gear on multiple chars and for wpvp would ALWAYS choose pvp gear. Was much better for farming bloody coins, noticeably, heroic raid gear was noticeably inferior.

Edited, H warforged raid gear is inferior. prideful is the way to go. If you're full prideful and can't kill raiders in wpvp you should check out some website to help you out with your game.

LOL I read more posts in here. I'm pretty sure nobody who posted qq'ing has a full set of prideful and a full set of heroic gear ... well, I do. and can confirm that the sims are 100% correct, prideful is the best gear to kill players in wpvp.
    With how ignorant you are i find it hard to believe you even have a more than one toon in full prideful or heroic. Sims are sims but there is proof in many places that pve gear does indeed beat pvp gear out in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

I have full 550 enh gear, full 550 ele gear, and 580 pve enh gear. my 580 gear crushes in Wpvp and I still need to upgrade 9 pieces from 2/4 to 4/4.

not sure why fiestatastic sucks so much in his pve gear.
    Last edited by nosebone; 2014-06-22 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryah View Post
    It's true, but apparent from ranting there's not much we can do until WoD. I miss the days of beating down PvE noobs, but these days I fear them because they just global you with no skill involved.

We're all going to make it, brah.
    I get the impression you have an inferior complex by the way you talk down towards Raiders.

But yeah, World PvP isn't balanced. Next Newsflash at 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    How is the amount of different PvE Gear levels relevant to PvP gear efficiency? PvP Gear even was once strong, at Mists Launch. There is literally nothing which stops the Developers from tweaking some Numbers and, say, remove some base Resilience again and transfer it to PvP Gear so PvP Balance will be unchanged while PvP Gear becomes stronger again, or extend that instanced PvE Gear downleveling to the World, or doing something completely different which would make PvP Gear superior for PvP. Blizzard has earned no less than ~~11 Billions(Wikipedia) on WoW then there *must* be some way to hire competent Developers which can solve this. Now.
    You can't throw money at problems and expect them to be solved.

Also, the way you say "competent developers" is implying Blizzard devs are currently incompetent. Tut tut.

I do think its hilarious how upset people get because they can't pick on people who don't want to PvP. Now you know how the ganked feel.

What sims you talk about? Just compare two items:

Prideful weapon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=103338
    9236 DPS = 7389 DPS and 25% PvP Power

Heroic weapon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=105644
    10529 DPS, Gem Socket, and 1289 more Stamina.

Trinkets may be better with resilience bonus and CC remove; all other Items are not.

If you were to really read more posts, user fiestatstic, you would see more proof via numbers comparisons and also Youtoob video which is what the QQers opinions are based on.
    Show some screens or Video how you do less DPS to a training Dummy with full heroic gear set than with your PVP Set and I take back everything I said otherwise it are just words vs verifiable proof that suggests the opposite of your words.
    I would recomend to compare it on a player since a heroic dummy got no ressillience and pvp power i kinda useless against a heroic dummy it wouldnt be a fair comparsion. Pve gear will win by miles though!

(Was referring to PvP Dummy) You can also do it with regular Dummy and divide Results by 5 for same results.
    Capitalism, Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    first two posters are either terrible or totally tripping .... 550 full prideful gear is the way to go.
    You do understand that your statement is so ridiculously inaccurate that absolutely no one would believe you have a full set of either.

(Was referring to PvP Dummy) You can also do it with regular Dummy and divide Results by 5 for same results.
    Cooll didnt know about the last one , well one learn something new everyday. =)

Just had the pleasure of being CorpseCamped by this Hunter:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A9no/simple

His fkn Wolf bite critted for 24,5k (just normal Wolf MM Spec no Blinkstrikes or anything).
    Capitalism, Ho!

And now we have world PvP where Raiders can twoshot people, up from Global.
    Can we stop pretending that he two-shot you? SB:SW only applies DoTs. Haunt does a small amount of initial damage and then increases DoT damage by 35%. You should have had plenty of time to heal yourself before you died, you just didn't.
    Last edited by Asiel; 2014-06-28 at 11:24 PM.
    Signature and Avatar by Visenna!

Pretend? It happened and I proved how this is possible, including Youtoob Video. PvE Gear is provably overpowered and this game design is not fair towards people with PvP Gear.
    Capitalism, Ho!

While I doubt you die in two hits I must admit, having 569 ilvl in world pvp is quite handy for dealing with the weak ass 550 pvp gear, can burst pretty much any player that doesn't run away and jump everywhere like a pixie on crack in 30 or so seconds.
    Sadly warlords fixes this so your pvp item level gets increased when attacked so it'll be on par with heroic gear :|

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Haunt does a small amount of initial damage
    I don't want to nitpick, but a few days ago in arena a haunt crit me for 70k.

That is definitely not a small amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryah View Post
    It's true, but apparent from ranting there's not much we can do until WoD. I miss the days of beating down PvE noobs, but these days I fear them because they just global you with no skill involved.

We're all going to make it, brah.
    So, when you were the one playing with others it was fine, but when it's others nuking you down it's suddenly a huge problem? Makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    No, its not pve trinkets and weapons have always been better then their pvp counterparts. 4 piece set bonuses have also been fucking silly at points. Every legendary has been bis outside of that one bow from Sun well. Pve gear has been abused in arena/world pvp every expansion and they finally got around to fixing that issue in mist.
    Abused is hardly the term. Well utilized is more like it. If you can't or won't get any edge you can in PvP that is YOUR fault. Get a raid group together and down some bosses. SoO normal is 553 gear, and with 550 pvp gear it's plenty enough to down all the bosses. If you won't put in the time to learn, your problem. I will enjoy bursting down PvPers until WoD.

Also, signing up for a PvP realm (otherwise no reason to bitch and whine) means you accept ALL kinds of PvP from anyone. If you can't handle it, then don't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Ah well guess no other choice than waiting it out. People who think PvE Raid gear should be the best for PvP cannot be convinced otherwise or vice-versa, and the developers won't do any more changes this late in the expansion and they announced PvP Gear to upgrade its itemlevel while fighting players in WoD so this makes me 99% with what PvP Gear will do in terms of usefulness. Sadly not 100% because one last flaw will still remain but you can't have everything, and PvP Gear being the best for 99% of PvP Situations with the increased ilvl is good enough.
    Last edited by Fincher; 2014-07-01 at 11:43 PM.
    Capitalism, Ho!

How many problems they could have avoided if they made reversed the situation.. PvP slightly higher item level with PvE power as a bonus to PvE gear :'<

Is it true that the spider hunter pet is best for dps, but wich one is best for pvp, the turtle or something?

Even without Timeless isle buffs my 585 ret combined with my pvp xp is crushing everything which is not case when i`m in Pridefull gear

I'm always amused how complaints like these seem to assume "pvers" have to suck at pvp. The barrage of insults/whining that happens when farming Bloody Coins in Heroic raiding gear is fantastic. "LOL DRAGONSLYER SCRUBS CARRIED BY GEAR" or something to that affect, usually by people with a 1200 rating. Rarely do I see someone with any real pvp experience throwing a fit.

What I like to do now is get fully island buffed on my 585 hunter, so 20% stats, ghetto flask (500 stats), island food (5% stats), ghetto kings/stam myself, the 3 other island things I can't recall the names for, and just roll over people farming bloody coins. Mage just immediately ran from the 930k HP hunter, which is probably a good idea considering I have 75% crit without procs. Not to mention with Spirit Bond I self heal almost 28k every 2 seconds.