Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Aye immunity during DfA seems a good step for it.

Could they not potentially make it a true 2 part attack? First press launches you into the air (with some kind of slow fall giving you a half second or so of air time for part 2) - 2nd press launches the downward attack. That would give it added utility allowing a target swap mid air for dodging bad etc. possibly even allow it to jump to allies ala shadowstep.

Perhaps too much value with all those changes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    have you tried Beta yet Coldkil?

A lot of the changes to rogues in general make our class feel smooth and fresh. in PvP at least.
    I don't have it, so i tried it from a firend account a little - surely i've not played it extensively, but the feeli ng it gave me was just a somewhat faster Assassination and clunky combat/sub. Nothing actually new from before, i found myself pressing the old same buttons.

PvP is another story, i'm not an authority on that so i prefer to not comment on it.

Maybe i'm just burned of the game and playing other ones made me realize i don't like WoW PvE mechanics and combat anymore. Could be easily this.

Sorry if i sound delusional, it's not my intention.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Billybumbler View Post
    Aye immunity during DfA seems a good step for it.

Could they not potentially make it a true 2 part attack? First press launches you into the air (with some kind of slow fall giving you a half second or so of air time for part 2) - 2nd press launches the downward attack. That would give it added utility allowing a target swap mid air for dodging bad etc. possibly even allow it to jump to allies ala shadowstep.

Perhaps too much value with all those changes though.
    DFA already has that where if a mob or a player (eg blinks) moves your trajectory changes based on that movement without requiring hitting another button just timing it right. But yeah it needs an immunity during the animation or simply remove the cool down restriction. Removing the cool down restriction seems more reasonable if it doesn't have CC immunity and it is not like it can be spammed back to back if it does land (eg 50 energy).

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I don't have it, so i tried it from a firend account a little - surely i've not played it extensively, but the feeli ng it gave me was just a somewhat faster Assassination and clunky combat/sub. Nothing actually new from before, i found myself pressing the old same buttons.

PvP is another story, i'm not an authority on that so i prefer to not comment on it.

Maybe i'm just burned of the game and playing other ones made me realize i don't like WoW PvE mechanics and combat anymore. Could be easily this.

Sorry if i sound delusional, it's not my intention.
    No, you are pretty much correct.
    There's very little new or interesting about any of the specs. We are going to be fine-ish from a balance perspective, like we always are, but are once again being passed over for getting anything seriously interesting, and very likely wont see any significant changes to our stale, overly-similar specs or bland talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    then it's beta. then it's release. then it's "don't buy it if you dont like it". and then it's too late.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Well said.
    At least Firey finally got DfA to be a 17dps increase over no talent at all for combat before the beta ended, yay!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    At least Firey finally got DfA to be a 17dps increase over no talent at all for combat before the beta ended, yay!
    What about the other specs?