Help my dps Please

Hey
    So someone told me that fury was ALOT better then arms in my raid todai so i got myself 2 onehanders and after the raid i enchanted and upgraded them and all that then went to the target dummy.. and they did sheet loads less then arms.. when i charge the raid dummy as arms i burst up too like 280k but with fury i barely do 200k.. and it just goes down from there
    Arms reccount http://i.imgur.com/GGeNNgw.jpg 2 min 15 sec
    Fury reccount http://i.imgur.com/i1Z3Te7.jpg2 min 40 sec

Have upgraded http://www.wowhead.com/item=103972 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=103969 otherwise the exact same gear
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stastos/simple
    Could anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

You got way too low crit chance to play fury properly, just stay arms for now.

You have alot of gear not even reforged to crit for one, and fury requires pretty high crit to make the rotation smooth. You should also reforge the hit on your gloves to mastery and the exp on you shoulders to crit (and all other hit / exp that I might have missed on nonreforged pieces) What kind of talents did you use as fury? Remember that dummy dps isnt that accurate as you lack all the raid buffs (fury scales better than arms). Try using dragons roar and stormbolt, then try to see how you do on the dummy? Cant see them anywhere from your screenshoots.

Fury is all about keeping up Enrage (which you do through zerk rage/bt/cs crits) as well as making sure you do as many attacks as possible in every CS window (pref a good cs window should be something like BT>CS>RB>SB>RB>RB with as many HS as your rage will alow) ! Arms is more forgiving so if you are unfamiliar with the spec, it's only natural that the results may be worse. With your gear lvl you should pool rage to use HS during CS (Im assuming you used it whenever u could, looking at how much dmg u did with it compared to rb?)

My tips would be:
    To read through the fury guids, and sit for a couple of hours on the dummy trying to perfect your rotation.
    Get proper reforging, no need to gem for exp/hit when you are way above the caps already (if you are lazy get the "reforgelite" addon, makes reforging easy)

Take it or leave it
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Perhaps I made a mistake with my simulations Rauno, but I disagree. Over a 450 sec patchwerk fight his arms dps is 240,661. However as fury with this gear set up

imgur com/L9KZuiM.png

and default_enchant_crit_rating=750 default_enchant_mastery_rating=300 in place of the strength food and flask his Fury sim is at 258211 DPS. A pretty big increase. The guide posted here on this forum is very good and I suggest you read it a few times as well as set up a weakaura or TMW to easily track RB procs, WS procs, Enrage, and your CS debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vidas View Post
    and default_enchant_crit_rating=750 default_enchant_mastery_rating=300 in place of the strength food and flask ...
    keep in mind, that the latest SimCraft build (5.4.8 release 3) already uses the mad hozen (crit-flask) for fury as a hardcoded value as a flask. just the bufffood doesnt seem to be implemented yet. and make sure to adjust the flask/food lines if you manually add lines mentioned above.

Oke thx people

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you're waaaaaaay over the expertise and hit caps. Go to AMR and do what it tells you. Fury is very crit-dependent and until you start getting close to 30%, you're not going to be able to keep up a steady rotation. Replace the valor trinket as well, preferably with the one from Thok. Even an LFR Thok trinket would be better than the valor trink. And of course, enchant and gem your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Looks like you're waaaaaaay over the expertise and hit caps. Go to AMR and do what it tells you. Fury is very crit-dependent and until you start getting close to 30%, you're not going to be able to keep up a steady rotation. Replace the valor trinket as well, preferably with the one from Thok. Even an LFR Thok trinket would be better than the valor trink. And of course, enchant and gem your stuff.
    i used Mrrobot and it tells me too use some hit gems even tho i have hit cap, maby because auto attack? But i said fk that and put crit gems there xD
    but have reforged and all that now 29.17% crit and doing alittle more dmg as fury nowbut y i gotta get lucky with rings and thok

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Listen, in terms of reforging, enchanting and gemming...
    Get into simcraft, sim your char. go to askmrrobot, costum weights, fill in your results from simcraft.
    Fury is not best on all bosses. As a rule of thumb, every boss that allows quite constant cleaving favors arms.
    Fury needs two twohanded weapons, specced stormbolt and, if possible, the galakras eye to function. Stormbolts with two onehanders aint worth it and stormbolts without the eye will be very inconsistent up for your cs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Listen, in terms of reforging, enchanting and gemming...
    Get into simcraft, sim your char. go to askmrrobot, costum weights, fill in your results from simcraft.
    Fury is not best on all bosses. As a rule of thumb, every boss that allows quite constant cleaving favors arms.
    Fury needs two twohanded weapons, specced stormbolt and, if possible, the galakras eye to function. Stormbolts with two onehanders aint worth it and stormbolts without the eye will be very inconsistent up for your cs.
    Sorry but I've got to correct a few of your points
    • SMF is ahead of Arms as well for single target but TG just scales so much better (for single target) and has always been ahead for cleave which makes it a bad choice to chose it consciously over TG.
    • As TG you don't need the eye to make SB > BB but the trinket increases the gap and makes it easier to use.
    • SMF uses SB as well if you have the CDR trinket.

Whether Arms is really better than TG fury anymore really depends on your raid (as in: do the tanks position the mobs correctly? Do the adds live long enough?)

b2t: Darks Simcraft & AMR guide might be of some help as it has nice pictures.

Besides the gear problems, I'd suggest changing over to Dragon Roar and Storm Bolt as they are the stronger talents for SMF. The next step would be getting a second weapon for TG

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    keep in mind, that the latest SimCraft build (5.4.8 release 3) already uses the mad hozen (crit-flask) for fury as a hardcoded value as a flask. just the bufffood doesnt seem to be implemented yet. and make sure to adjust the flask/food lines if you manually add lines mentioned above.
    It seems the buff food is implemented, just doesn't seem to be automatically set (which I'm not exactly sure why as buff food generally becomes better than strength food before the crit elixir over strength flasks. Seems defaulted to mad_hozen and black_pepper_ribs_and_shrimp. You can change the food to just mango_ice and it seems to work.