Deleted

I need am mmorpg that is not like the ''normal'' ones

I donno what is casing this, but i am getting tired of the normal standard western mmorpg games that is out there. Mostly i have been into wow and rift, but it feels like i have tried them all.

I have fell in love with mmorpg games like blade and soul and black desert etc. it just seems to have that something i am looking for. it is not the standard stand still and press these 2-3 macros to dps.

just out of my head right now, it feels like i want to start playing SWTOR again after quitting 2 months after release. i am still waiting to try out archeage beta this month.... hmm, what else are there for any games that are still alive with hardcore pve end game, but also other stuff to do, so you dont end up logging in only for raid times?

i am all over youtube right now but i am here to see if you can give me any advice on a game?
    not wildstar

thanks.

Deleted
    Eso is a bit different, it's got its issues but I had fun on it for a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    I donno what is casing this, but i am getting tired of the normal standard western mmorpg games that is out there. Mostly i have been into wow and rift, but it feels like i have tried them all.

I have fell in love with mmorpg games like blade and soul and black desert etc. it just seems to have that something i am looking for. it is not the standard stand still and press these 2-3 macros to dps.

just out of my head right now, it feels like i want to start playing SWTOR again after quitting 2 months after release. i am still waiting to try out archeage beta this month.... hmm, what else are there for any games that are still alive with hardcore pve end game, but also other stuff to do, so you dont end up logging in only for raid times?

i am all over youtube right now but i am here to see if you can give me any advice on a game?
    not wildstar

thanks.
    Im a bit confused. WoW has a ton of stuff other then raids. Do you have an idea of what it is you would like to be able to do other then just raids?

Guild Wars 2 is an awesome game and it has content updates every two weeks with no sub fee.

why not wildstar? it's pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Eso is a bit different, it's got its issues but I had fun on it for a month or so.
    heard it was a flop?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Im a bit confused. WoW has a ton of stuff other then raids. Do you have an idea of what it is you would like to be able to do other then just raids?
    unfortunately i just want WOTLK expansion back. when i get into wow now it isnt as fun and i just want to get the old days back. too much HP going on now etc. + since i love pve and dont have the legendary cloak, im screwed. i cannot apply to any HC guilds because of that and it will take me months to get it since im all bored with my current characters

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Guild Wars 2 is an awesome game and it has content updates every two weeks with no sub fee.
    played it, but it has no pve end game

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    the combat system fucks my brain :s
    Last edited by mmocebc8ec9eed; 2014-06-07 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    unfortunately i just want WOTLK expansion back. when i get into wow now it isnt as fun and i just want to get the old days back. too much HP going on now etc. + since i love pve and dont have the legendary cloak, im screwed. i cannot apply to any HC guilds because of that and it will take me months to get it since im all bored with my current characters
    What about wrath is it you want back? It had less stuff to do at max level and the daily quests were capped back then. Not to mention having to grind reps to get shoulder and helm enchants. If you have any HC experince / normal clear you may be able to be considered for a HC guild. I had a friend in a heroic guild who didn't have his cloak at all. He went 8/14 before he finally got his cloak.

Have you tried FFXIV? I'm enjoying it. It has end game (tho I never tried yet) and many things to do even if you are not gonna raid, like level another job. The difference between WoW and FFXIV about leveling another thing is that you have all classes on the same toon. This is a great plus for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    The majority of MMO players aren't going to be good enough to play Wildstar. I'm actually pretty happy with that.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Could try some completely different types of mmos, how about EVE Online, or WURM, Village and Heroes

plenty of different stuff out there