Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    like i care if its any good. i am not a min/max person. i am play what i want person
    Then you just like to mess around, well ,uhm its ok i guess....

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroA View Post
    Then you just like to mess around, well ,uhm its ok i guess....
    my warlock isnt even my main. i just play to have fun with and the only reason i even decided to level to 90(from 75) to get a better start for WoD(a head of my original plan) was for demonic servitude talent.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I can't seem to find a literal answer to this with googling so: Does Doom still snapshot from Dark Soul? (Seeing as a few specs got cooldown snapshotting, it's kind of an important question.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

No, it doesn't. The only "snapshotting" Doom does is that it always uses the meta-form mastery bonus. And they've backed off on a number of the snapshots that were remaining, as well (hemo, tiger's fury, moonfire/sunfire).

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    No, it doesn't. The only "snapshotting" Doom does is that it always uses the meta-form mastery bonus. And they've backed off on a number of the snapshots that were remaining, as well (hemo, tiger's fury, moonfire/sunfire).
    Thanks, that helps getting an idea of how the spec will feel a little easier. Also, just noticed the title actually says "Destruction." My bad.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I am not THAT desperate to agree on having my 100 (one fuckin' hundred) talent... Fel Flame. Really...
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    I am not THAT desperate to agree on having my 100 (one fuckin' hundred) talent... Fel Flame. Really...
    If the level 100 talents were that good i would agree

-------

Now a prayer to Fel Flame

Fel Flame.
    hallowed be your name.
    Your Instant cast come.
    Give us each day our kiting fel flame spam
    and forgive us our misplays
    for we ourselves forgive everyone who removes you from our spellbook
    And lead us not into a dark expansion

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroA View Post
    If the level 100 talents were that good i would agree

-------

Now a prayer to Fel Flame

Fel Flame.
    hallowed be your name.
    Your Instant cast come.
    Give us each day our kiting fel flame spam
    and forgive us our misplays
    for we ourselves forgive everyone who removes you from our spellbook
    And lead us not into a dark expansion
    They reverted the dumbass mechanical changes to SV, there might be hope for them to do the same elsewhere <_<.

My hopes are still abysmal at best.
    Pleb warlock from Awakening - Mug'thol, maintains simulationcraft for warlocks.
    Email: tjc12821@gmail.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/gahddo
    Feel free to ask for advice.

WoD Destruction going to fix the little baby issue where it takes 2 times to register that you want to turn Fire and Brimstone off? Not sure if anyone else gets annoyed by this but I constantly find myself hitting it expecting it to go off and then shooting out another FnB incinerate or conflag that really annoys me cause you lose embers.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceburgh23 View Post
    WoD Destruction going to fix the little baby issue where it takes 2 times to register that you want to turn Fire and Brimstone off? Not sure if anyone else gets annoyed by this but I constantly find myself hitting it expecting it to go off and then shooting out another FnB incinerate or conflag that really annoys me cause you lose embers.
    Use a cancelaura macro for FnB, it alleviates this problem.

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Fire and Brimstone
    /cast Fire and Brimstone

I'm fairly certain that should work? Demo form 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually a "working as intended" feature you can switch off in options somewhere. Protects against cancellation of stuff like that if you spam buttons a lot.

Deleted
    It's safe ability toggle iirc. Go to options and you can find it under the Action Bars heading.

Credits to Jessicka for pointing this out a while back.

I just use /Stopcasting for my F&B macro as I found with the spammy nature of Destro I was Queuing up the next cast which was preventing it from registering the F&B toggle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I just use /Stopcasting for my F&B macro as I found with the spammy nature of Destro I was Queuing up the next cast which was preventing it from registering the F&B toggle.
    No seriously, you can't double tap FnB (or any stance mechanic e.g. Meta) whilst you have Secure Ability Toggle enabled. It has like a mini ICD/Delay before it will let you switch back out.

It's about 1.5 - 2 seconds. Removing this toggle allows you to switch instantly.
    Last edited by mmoc112615a1c9; 2014-09-12 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    No seriously, you can't double tap FnB (or any stance mechanic e.g. Meta) whilst you have Secure Ability Toggle enabled. It has like a mini ICD/Delay before it will let you switch back out.

It's about 1.5 - 2 seconds. Removing this toggle allows you to switch instantly.
    As a sidenote it makes activating burning rush a living hell. :P

I have never really experienced it with F&B but I def have with Meta, i'll check it out.

It's safe ability toggle iirc. Go to options and you can find it under the Action Bars heading.

Credits to Jessicka for pointing this out a while back.
    that's actually really helpful. I had learned to play around it over time, but it used to really bother me.

http://www.heroicstrike.org/

look how warriors are suffering, we aren't the only ones crying. Someone please make destrolockgone.org

Here's how the 2/4pc set works and my opinions:

2 Set: You have a 4% chance when Immolate deals damage to gain a full burning ember.
    4 Set: You have a chance when a burning ember fills up to cause your next Chaos Bolt to multistrike 3 additional times.

What this means in practice is 2 fold:
    1) We must always float under 3 embers at all times so as to not miss what amounts to a free Chaos Bolt.
    2) We must constantly spend embers with no procs so that we have consumed the multistrike buff (which lasts 30 seconds) by the time the next ember fills up.

Opinons:
    This feels fluid and fine for Charred Remains, but it feels extremely counter to the existing playstyle of baseline, non-Charred Remains Destruction. To be honest it sucks.
    The multistrike effect for Chaos Bolt feels weak and un-Destro-y. Destro is all about building up to a huge burst of damage. Having this damage spread out in really tiny hits feels wrong and kind of strange.
    Without Charred Remains, having to spend so many embers on consuming the multistrike buff and floating under 3 embers at all times is difficult since ember generation is so low. It's quite easy to lose the benefit of the 2/4pc when trying to save up for an actual burn phase.

Everything feels like they're operating under the assumption that the rotation is Charred Remains by default.

I feel like the 2 set should also give us an additional burning ember to use.