Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'd buy WoD just for the Garrison Dance Hat. That's just awesome.

people are getting upset about that dungeon because it looks like dungeons before it. it's not necessarily a bad thing, but with blizzard i've come to expect certain things. among those things are new and improved look and feel to my environment.

i'm not a game designer, but i can come up with several much more interesting concepts for a dungeon than that one.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    That Fatboss channel is so bad and horrible, they should not be creating videos. Their guides are so god damn long and just stupid mumbling about nothing when the mechanics for a spell could be mention in 8 seconds.
    So make your own then OR don't watch what you're not forced to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Nothing relieves the stress of war like a group conga.
    Helllll yeaaaaaah babeh. It's conga time
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's only one thing missing from the conga line that would make it even better: the bunny hop.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bosses look so damn boring. The second one has potential to become a clusterfuck on heroic and the bridge boss looks nice, but aside from that, it looked just boring, ugh. Especially the first and the last one, do they both have like 2 mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    So I spose you would rather that the dungeon was yellow with red polka dots and the mobs were killer bunnies, and the bosses were all Bambi on steroids.. /sarcasm
    Omg, YES!

Link since the image is rather big.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    The bosses look so damn boring. The second one has potential to become a clusterfuck on heroic and the bridge boss looks nice, but aside from that, it looked just boring, ugh. Especially the first and the last one, do they both have like 2 mechanics?
    At the moment they do. Fatboss did say that not all the mechanics are in and work properly, which is not surprising since it is ALPHA.

yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Everyone on the official Wildstar forums are laughing about how horrible the WoD dungeons look, I can see why now. Is Blizzard even trying anymore or just hoping people will keep throwing money at them no matter what?

Edit: Also that gameplay... lol... DPS slooowly walks through a hurling giant fireball and barely takes any damage. Ok...
    Like I pointed out in the Wildstar thread, it's ALPHA. As in tuning process still needs to be done. If it goes live and people don't die to that shit, then yeah, there's a problem. The point of Alphas and Betas if you've never participated in any nor followed any is to test how things work, report on them and make the necessary adjustments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone on the official Wildstar forums are laughing about how horrible the WoD dungeons look, I can see why now. Is Blizzard even trying anymore or just hoping people will keep throwing money at them no matter what?

Edit: Also that gameplay... lol... DPS slooowly walks through a hurling giant fireball and barely takes any damage. Ok...
    Yet your still here on a mainly warcraft related forum whining about warcraft.....fanboys be crazeh!

Anyways i bet those Frostwolfs are like "why the fuck did we let these morons through the dark portal.....a conga.....really.....zugzug!"

do they still brag about their 8-bit graphics telegraphs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I do love the Wildstar posts lol "Guys! Guys! Please, come play this new MMO we just started playing and think it's the best thing ever because it's new!"
    Sigh.

Dungeon actually looked fun, imo. Would love to see the heroic version though.
    just like the early days of SWTOR... will have to wait and see where they go
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

No. Blizzard is quite known for never changing much between what they show the public in alpha and beta towards live. It's why so many people get upset when something isn't working right in the beta of other games, because they're used to Blizzard's policy of never making much changes to alpha or beta builds. This dungeon is going to be exactly how you saw it in the video, Blizzard is too lazy to update art-assets and the dungeon is of the same faceroll easy difficulty as every other one in the game.

As for those moaning about me posting on a WoW forum while my opinion of WoD is extremely low right now? Yeah, I like to keep track of -all- MMOs on the market, deal with it.
    Good sources you don't have there. Cata shows that Blizzard knows how to make dungeons hard if they want to. Indeed, too hard for the average player hard. If some of that shit doesn't one shot you on heroic difficulty I'd eat my hat. On normal, maybe a different story.

Hat is awesome, music used to create the vid was even better.