Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hm...I guess the only thing left to do with the VP is just to buy a bunch of Timeless coins and then buy BoA 90 sets and save them for when I grind another 90 up and it needs gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Hm...I guess the only thing left to do with the VP is just to buy a bunch of Timeless coins and then buy BoA 90 sets and save them for when I grind another 90 up and it needs gear.
    Or upgrade gear to 16/16.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

If you can't figure out what to spend them on, then you obviously don't need to spend them since getting more won't help.

Get Friendly with Shado Pan Assault-- on each character, if they're not already. Buy transmog gear.

I'm serious, by the way. That gear isn't going to get cheaper later and you'll regret it if Blizzard decided to turn all your JP/VP into gold.

It's been said a few times but you haven't upgraded all of your gear all the way, and still be valor capped. Math doesn't work out.

Are you aware you can upgrade every slot twice more for 16 total ilvls, as of what, 3 weeks ago? Hope this reaches you before you blow all your valor on a measly amount of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Go outside
    brb going to stand awkwardly in the center of my yard at 2:30am
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you buy BoE gear? Or has that changed since i left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    As long as you have 16 slots filled with SoO gear you're still 2 weeks aways from being able to fully upgrade all slots from 8/16 to 16/16 and then that char had to have been valor capped before 5.4.8 hit and earned all 3000 valor up till now. If you only do PvP and therefor have no SoO gear I really wonder why you would valorcap anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, let's say that I already have 550+ gear on all my toons. What do I spend my 30k valor on then?
    I would suggest a long walk out in the sunshine.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

There's no reason to mindlessly blow all that valor on your toons, see if you get some upgrades on reset w/world bosses or whatever and then upgrade as you earn valor.

Spend it on what you need most!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    now i just feel like you're trolling, obvious idea is to make gear +16 ilvl's no-one can be fully 4/4 unless they've cheated, and playing 10 toons you must of got blood spirits from bags and realise they're worth nothing because 496 gear isn't worth crafting when timeless isle gives it for free.

your thread is basically /brag i have 30k valor, i have 10 lvl 90 toons clearly experienced at the game, but i'm pretending i know nothing at all about the game in this silly thead.
    Well said sir xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah - but recently you have been able to recover half the valor back..... 3000 coins -> 250 valor.
    That's brilliant. Buy coins with your valor. Then buy valor with your coins. Then buy coins with your valor. Etc etc. Soon your valor problem will be a thing of the past.

Hm...I've already upgraded all of my possible gear on my toons the additional 8 ilevels.

So...why would I spend it all on timeless coins?
    Unless you have garrosh heirlooms for every one of your characters(in both weapon slots for dw'ers), thats not mathematically possible. Assuming 3000 valor capped on 5/20 when patch came out, you can have earned an additonal 3000 valor to date, totaling 6000. Thats 12 upgrades. There are 16 slots that are upgradable, its not possible.

And even in this scenario, you're at 0 valor until tuesday.
    Last edited by TylerWildstar; 2014-06-08 at 09:48 AM.