Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    For a reason. We have to "think how to approach this" for content that is two expansions old. That's a pretty sad state as far as soloing is concerned.
    See Ragnaros solos. That's how you know we're an unconventional class to solo as.

I mean seriously, spamming Frostbolt on your pet.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

For those who are interested in Mage soloing, there is a thread on this very same board, feel free to come by for any information or posting your videos & screenshots !

part of me is thinking neat.
    another part is going "make a pet frostbolt macro already and keep patchwerk on target the whole time, jesus!"

good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congarats! The only thing that matters is if you had fun doing it, and you did I'm constantly trying to find new things to solo on my toons. Keep it up and ignore all the "lol so what?" you get.

some people will try to bring you down no matter what... with comments like "its been done" "its 2 expansions ago" etc. well duh, he didnt claim it was world first.... he just wanted to share his achievement. jesus people if you dont care just leave the page, why do you have to ruin his happiness? unbelievable how some people get so low.

ps. congratz on the kill, last time i tried i got him to like 5% before wiping, he hits really hard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, have to admit I cheezed that boss so many times on my BM hunter that I never realized how difficult he is for melee. Had a hard time for a while on my warrior had to go prot and everything to down him, that was back when vengeance was OP so I'm not sure If I could do it anymore.

Now if you really want a challenge try doing Heroic[25m] LK solo !
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2014-06-14 at 11:07 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    For those who are interested in Mage soloing, there is a thread on this very same board, feel free to come by for any information or posting your videos & screenshots !
    As said.. We have a dedicated solo thread here.

To avoid more off-topic posts, am going to close this up. Again use the solo thread.

Thread Closed.