Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I soloed Patchwerk 25M

Now you're all probably like "LOL so what?" but let me tell you what.

I was out n' about in Northrend when I saw Naxx floating and I hadn't been there for quite a while so I decided "Why not go inside and solo some?" and I did. But then I came to Patchwerk and I just got slaughtered time and time again. But I wanted to solo him without the help of the internet, I wasn't even sure if it was possible. But then I started to send in my pet and started to heal it with frostbolt and after 5 or so attempts I actually killed him. And I felt really really accomplished. It felt great to do something that wasn't written on a paper how to do. I felt like more than a mediocre Mage for once!

Enjoy that average copyright free music!

Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    Now you're all probably like "LOL so what?" but let me tell you what.

I was out n' about in Northrend when I saw Naxx floating and I hadn't been there for quite a while so I decided "Why not go inside and solo some?" and I did. But then I came to Patchwerk and I just got slaughtered time and time again. But I wanted to solo him without the help of the internet, I wasn't even sure if it was possible. But then I started to send in my pet and started to heal it with frostbolt and after 5 or so attempts I actually killed him. And I felt really really accomplished. It felt great to do something that wasn't written on a paper how to do. I felt like more than a mediocre Mage for once!

Enjoy that average copyright free music!
    Congratz.

advancing in a solo is always fun even if tons have already done it. When I finally soloed LK I was happy as hell lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

is a video really necessary? congrats tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    That...really isn't very impressive considering that is content from two expansions back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Using a different bomb would have helped immensely, i suggest of the Living variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    That...really isn't very impressive considering that is content from two expansions back.
    Who said it had to be impressive?

your music sucks balls

Infracted. - Shang
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2014-06-08 at 06:26 AM.

What are you trying to discuss here? You did something that has been done for years now. It's not like this is a new strat or some clever kill. Grats I guess?

Well, if you had fun doing it, then yes... Grats

Why does everyone here have to hate? I mean, maybe a thread or video wasn't "necessary", but that could be said for 90% of the stuff on this site. If someone is happy about something and wants to share it, let them. You could just leave the thread if you don't care or don't like it, instead of going out of your way to be an a-hole and post something.

OP, nice job. Its always a nice feeling to accomplish something on your own without looking it up first. Honestly, I would never have thought to heal my pet (i main a mage) so you got 1 up on me lol.

Grats!

Now go solo Sarth 25m 3-d :P

Deleted
    Well done man.
    And even managing to do it in 3 minutes xD
    It took me 12 minutes using the same tactic but that was a while back so gear must have been the factor. It is true that this motherfucker hits like a truck.
    It's painful
    Cheers man!!

Great job dude. I'll try to do this on my fresh DK.

I enjoyed wathing. Nice job. There aren't many mage "soloists."

Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    I enjoyed wathing. Nice job. There aren't many mage "soloists."
    For a reason. We have to "think how to approach this" for content that is two expansions old. That's a pretty sad state as far as soloing is concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Deleted
    It was pretty boring to watch, but congratz

Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    I felt like more than a mediocre Mage for once!
    A mage is never mediocre. It's those who play the class mediocre.

Good job on Patchwerk, keep it going. There's much more stuff to take down solo.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

It's already been done before
    Streaming high end lock, mage and warrior play in 1080p.http://www.twitch.tv/yoloswagins

Quote Originally Posted by yoloswagginz View Post

Oh my. The title of that video is really misleading!

My level 85 death knight did it almost as fast as you, OP but well done!!

oh thats not me
    Streaming high end lock, mage and warrior play in 1080p.http://www.twitch.tv/yoloswagins

Mage soloing patchwerk is impressive, though. Shit is hard even for a blood DK. (Hits so damn hard.)

Quote Originally Posted by yoloswagginz View Post
    I pulled with my ICD trinket down, it was really incredibly difficult.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2014-06-09 at 03:06 AM.