Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Affliction on Heroic Immerseus: MF?

I've been trying to figure out how to better my parse on Heroic Immerseus, and I thought about playing around with Mannoroth's Fury. Will casting Seed of Corruption with MF on Immerseus reach the adds spawning on the boss's circumference? If not, I was considering inhaling dots off of Immerseus right before the adds spawn, casting SoC on one of them, and then immediately exhaling onto the same mob, then Soul Swapping around the dots with the MF buffed SoC. It sounds good in theory, but I'm worried that all of that will take too long, and the adds will die before I get any real damage out.

Have any of you found good strategies for Heroic Immerseus as Affliction?

Never tried affliction here, imo the other specs will almost always be better (or should I say, easier to pull off).

But more importantly, is this 10M or 25M? Think it's significantly easier to pull off in 25M. But if you were going to use MF, I'd say just spam SoC on as many congealed sha adds as you can, cleave from other players will cause the seeds to explode. That's just my thoughts, I don't know if the adds will be alive long enough for you to swap DoTs around or not.

Seed of Corruption only detonates after the Warlock that applied it deals the damage required to cause the detonation. Cleave from other people does absolutely nothing.

Your best bet if you're planning on using MF is to SB:Seed, Seed, SB:Soul Swap. Then Inhale the dots and spread around the double seed plus all your dots.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

That's true, but there's still a chance that an add can get killed with SoC active, detonating it in any case (and detonating subsequent adds as well). But like you said, SB:SoC and swapping DoTs around is much more optimal.
    Last edited by striderZA; 2014-06-08 at 07:40 AM.

You're 100% better off doing the soul swap dot extension on as many adds as you can possibly get your dots on if you're looking to rank on this fight as Aff. SoC or RoF really doesn't do the AoE damage that you'd hope to do. Like Kai Zayin said if you can get double Seeds rolling around too that's icing on the cake.

I have been using MF on Immerseus for a while now and my best on it was around 500k dps doing quite a bit of damage to the adds. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=15 if you time it just right you can move around your dots + double seeds like yolo has in that post to do a ton of damage.

I have tried MF on multiple occasions and sometimes it can work out (more so if your raid isn't stacked with tons of aoe classes) but I feel like you will get more consistent high dps results just trying to get aggro on multiple adds off to the side while still being in range of heals.

It is usually a fight for who gets to aoe them first for us.
    Kapelusz of Encore