Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Never! I like my cheap guinness. On mondays me a pal tend to do our after work guinness tour of town. (we call it magic mondays) it starts with the £2 guinness in spoons which is god awful and progresses to somewhere its a whole £3.95 (outraged!) but the taste tends to be wasted since we are also wasted. I mentally associate guinness with shenanigans and positive tomfoolery. Its the drink of kings.
    It's the dregs of Irish stout, and makes me sad when people view it as our best

10+ Year Old Account
    ginger ale :3

Deleted
    Norrlands guld, becouse its good.

I'm mostly interested in various types of beer, but I've already mentioned some of my favorites in another thread, so I will rather post my favorite type of vodka.
    I am not well traveled in the world of vodka, but this is by a pretty good margin the best (and best looking) vodka I've had:

A bit pricey, but worth it.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    It's the dregs of Irish stout, and makes me sad when people view it as our best
    I really don't understand why people care what other people are doing. Some guy in a pub otherday made me laugh, i'm chillin ordering some Jd and cokes, some sad act sitting at the bar goes 'you shouldn't mix whiskey and coke it ruins the flavour' proper condescending like not just some banterous chat. I go 'look cunt, its jack fucking daniels £20 a bottle in a supermarket. We aren't drinking a 50 year old Glenfiddich are we?'

Can't be dealing with these alcohol purists telling me how to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand why people care what other people are doing. Some guy in a pub otherday made me laugh, i'm chillin ordering some Jd and cokes, some sad act sitting at the bar goes 'you shouldn't mix whiskey and coke it ruins the flavour' proper condescending like not just some banterous chat. I go 'look cunt, its jack fucking daniels £20 a bottle in a supermarket. We aren't drinking a 50 year old Glenfiddich are we?'

Agreed, with one exception:

Budweiser is not beer. If you drink Bud, you are wrong.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted

Well think of it from my perspective, whenever I travel people expect me to order Guinness, or compliment Guinness. It's really sad because we have some much better stouts, but not as much advertising..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I'm mostly interested in various types of beer, but I've already mentioned some of my favorites in another thread, so I will rather post my favorite type of vodka.
    I am not well traveled in the world of vodka, but this is by a pretty good margin the best (and best looking) vodka I've had:

A bit pricey, but worth it.
    But really good vodka shouldn't have a taste....

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    ...But really good vodka shouldn't have a taste....
    And who said this vodka has a lot of flavor? Well, anyways, I don't agree with that, since they all taste something. But no, they shouldn't have a strong, distinct taste. But it's not just about the flavor, you have texture and and burn also, and I feel that this one is very smooth indeed.
    Mother pus bucket!

Jim Beam Black is my favorite bourben.For Beer I like many brands but Samuel Adams Boston Lager is what I drink more often especially with a order of chicken wings.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For wine= Carlo Rossi. For beer= Miller's, not the lite crap. Both are cheap, but I like the taste for them over the more expensive stuff anyway.

Honestly I don't know the name of the brands I prefer. I like vodka and rum though. I do enjoy myself nice glasses of wine, but only good wine. Cheap wine sucks.

Edit: I cannot drink beer, it is like camel urine to me.
    Call me Cassandra

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    Edit: I cannot drink beer, it is like camel urine to me.
    You have drank camel urine? Erwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You have drank camel urine? Erwww.
    You know how if you smell something a lot, you can kind of taste it?
    Call me Cassandra