Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ...
    To be fair, they did a good job of it compared to previous tiers/expacs. It's only with the full bis + extra upgrades that locks have become bat shit insane

Nnug#6921
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion
    Why don't you just glyph distracting shot the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    To be fair, they did a good job of it compared to previous tiers/expacs. It's only with the full bis + extra upgrades that locks have become bat shit insane
    In terms of pure damage, sure. Destro locks were batshit insane during progress though, all the right tools to deal with the different mechanics that made the fights hard (burst-singletarget dmg, huge and easy to use AOE, good mobility etc).

Obviously warlocks were overpowered, but the disparity hasn't been too awful

Nnug#6921
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion
    Why don't you just glyph distracting shot the boss?

Hey Azor. I have a bit of an oddball question. A few weeks ago I switch one of my professions to engineering so i could get a little more "oompf!" on H Garrosh, and I have Synapse Springs as well as RF macro'ed to my AS so I wouldn't "forget" to trigger them on CD. Question is, would I be better off getting rid of the macro and just waiting for trinket procs before hitting Synapse? I'm not really sure if that's a dps loss or gain TBH, since Vicious procs tend to be all over the place and Dextrous is only every other minute. Thoughts?

No, you can't predict trinket procs, so "saving" something for them is wasteful.