Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Pretty sure Dolph Lungdren is the height of manhood.

Except he isn't a jackass.
    Mickey Rourke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    What he forgets is he's using an athlete from a professional sport. It's like trying to fit a cinder block into a toaster to get your point across that dark toast is better.
    Calamari is always best cooked on top of a pizza stone made out of cinder blocks that were cut to size and formed by beating them with a toaster.

And your hammer.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    lol. Clearly even if you're making 6 figures, if you're not a muscle head you're a manlet.

Although I dont actually frequent anime conventions and stuff. SOftware yes

- - - Updated - - -

Jackie Chan > Tom Cruise
    Crissi, why do I feel like we are about to go all out on people we admire again? But srsly tho Jackie Chan cmon meow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crissi, why do I feel like we are about to go all out on people we admire again? But srsly tho Jackie Chan cmon meow.
    Ron Perlman?
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, I meant that in terms of doing personal stunts. No one can beta Jackie Chan in that. Also, he's much more funny.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Mickey Rourke.

- - - Updated - - -

Calamari is always best cooked on top of a pizza stone made out of cinder blocks that were cut to size and formed by beating them with a toaster.

And your hammer.
    Which can ONLY be made in Germany, otherwise why even bother yknow? Everyone knows that.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, I meant that in terms of doing personal stunts. No one can beta Jackie Chan in that. Also, he's much more funny.
    If there's anyone I admire for personal stunts, the first that comes to mind is Angelina Jolie. Yes, I'm serious. boulder-sized cajones on that woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which can ONLY be made in Germany, otherwise why even bother yknow? Everyone knows that.
    Mine was made in Germany and Ireland!

It's always quite funny/bad how quickly topics on here go off-topic so rapidly xD

Basically: A 23 year old assaulted a 16 year old. Despite the gender of either party, that's wrong.

She seemed pretty dumb anyway - "He's, erh, trying to upload pictures from this camera helicopter". ALL HAIL SUPER UPLOAD HELICOPTER.

I will not deny that Lebron James is my superior just like Gavin Rossdale is. (the guy who made the song in my sig) I have a place in the hierarchy, never did I say I was on top. You people just assume this because again, you're so used to everyone trying to be the nice guy that anybody who doesn't follow protocol must think himself above all.
    No no no, you're the one making assumptions of how others see things.

But think about this...where else would a weak-willed unaccomplished man-child go to feel like a bigger man than he really is by talking to others about how tough he is and how he's the "barbarian at the gates" here to "shake stuff up?"

A make-it-happen alpha male superbro doesn't waste time online telling people he's a make-it-happen alpha male superbro.

He's out alphaing and superbroing.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

If there's anyone I admire for personal stunts, the first that comes to mind is Angelina Jolie. Yes, I'm serious. boulder-sized cajones on that woman.
    Didnt know she did her own stunts. Thats awesome, especially since looks in Hollywood is much more important for women than men, so messing her face up woulda been badish.

Mine was made in Germany and Ireland!
    C-c-c-combo breaker!

Perfect Score!

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt know she did her own stunts. Thats awesome, especially since looks in Hollywood is much more important for women than men, so messing her face up woulda been badish.
    Yeah, those Tomb Raider movies? All 100% her, when I found that out I was like WUT.

10+ Year Old Account
    C-c-c-combo breaker!

Perfect Score!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, those Tomb Raider movies? All 100% her, when I found that out I was like WUT.
    I love her even more now!

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    No no no, you're the one making assumptions of how others see things.

But think about this...where else would a weak-willed unaccomplished man-child go to feel like a bigger man than he really is by talking to others about how tough he is and how he's the "barbarian at the gates" here to "shake stuff up?"

A make-it-happen alpha male superbro doesn't waste time online telling people he's a make-it-happen alpha male superbro.

He's out alphaing and superbroing.
    God can someone here please pitch to Marvel or DC or any independants, Superbro? I'd eat that up every monthly release. Just like, 15 pages of internal monologue at the gym, for 6 releases, into a story arc called...something. idk, something unique and funny. Involving the word swoll.

10+ Year Old Account
    C-c-c-combo breaker!

Perfect Score!
    M-m-m-m-monster kill-l-l-l-l-l!

Flawless victory!

FTFY.

I love her even more now!
    I've heard Maleficent is really good. Did she do her own dragon transformation stuff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol youtube comments are pointless to read i basically just scroll through the list and go

retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded
    retarded

and it continues onwards for 100's of comments
    Damn, i wish i had chance to read them while video was still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will not deny that Lebron James is my superior just like Gavin Rossdale is. (the guy who made the song in my sig) I have a place in the hierarchy, never did I say I was on top. You people just assume this because again, you're so used to everyone trying to be the nice guy that anybody who doesn't follow protocol must think himself above all.
    Your posts read like you plagiarize them from the RoK forum. Do you really believe this shit, or are you just having a laugh? (I know I am.)

Let me share some wisdom with you, brother. Nobody stays 'alpha' forever.
    Everyone slows down eventually. The question is, on that day, do you want the rest of the world thinking you're an enormous douche?

Treating other people with respect gets you respect in return. And mistaking kindness for weakness is a mistake most people live to regret.

M-m-m-m-monster kill-l-l-l-l-l!

Flawless victory!

FTFY.

I've heard Maleficent is really good. Did she do her own dragon transformation stuff?
    She's a fierce independent black dragon who dont need no man...or man-dragon?

Just wait until Tumblr gets a hold of this (if they haven't already).

Every feminist on the site is going to be whining about how the boy set himself up for this and that the woman did no wrong and doesn't deserve to be punished.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Again, you people are just so comfortable with everyone trying to be so humble and a complacent bitch that anybody that shows any sign of what a real man is automatically labeled a monster. I don't see myself as a note of importance, I'm just here to spread ideas for people reading this board, not just the people who respond.

Why do you think real men like Lebron James are almost always hated by "the people?" It's because he shows some arrogance, some hubris, he's competitive and has a drive to crush his opponents. That doesn't fit to well with the dogma that society is trying to force upon the people so he is automatically labeled as a "Bad person."
    What exactly have you done that shows what a real man is supposed to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's a fierce independent black dragon who dont need no man...or man-dragon?
    Aww, she'll meet a nice red dragon someday and settle down and have little dragon babies and stuff!

Hey, Smaug's still single, ain't he? Seems like quite a catch, that one!

10+ Year Old Account
    The little girl in me is totaly jealous she can turn into a dragon. WTB