Hello! I’m writing this post regarding me and my friend’s return to wow, and we are looking for a new raiding guild. As for guild type and faction, we would prefer a 25 man horde guild. But we are open to others.

Just some quick info about us:

- We are 22 and 19.
- Both scandinavian.
- Have about 7-8 years of raiding experience, and the majority of it is hardcore.
- I’m playing a Warlock and my friend is playing Resto Druid
- I myself have mostly been playing ranged dps throughout the years, but picked up Warlock in start of mop.
- My friend has been playing healer as main throughout his raiding experience. He has also been playing with Inner Sanctum through WotLK, which I guess is worth mentioning.

As of now, we don't have much good gear nor current experience, as we just returned to wow.
But we’ll hopefully be getting a normal clear and some nice loot the upcoming week. (I myself is 509 and my friend is 553(My friend also has full normal clear if that matters))

What you can expect of us:

- We always come prepared (flasks/food/etc.),
- We always show up on time,
- We can take criticism as long as there is an explaination to what or why we did something wrong. Usually it's not needed since we're pretty harsh on ourselves when it comes to failures.
- We always read up/watch tactics for all bosses in the current raid (HC and normal),
- We always read up on tips specific for my role for certain bosses,
- We know all about our class that there is to know.
- We are vocal
- We tend to give advices about tactics if these are welcome, to help improve raid performance, positioning etc. (usually after/before the raid to avoid unnecessary discussions during the raid)
- And above all. We are friendly players. We enjoy to hang out in the voip after raids etc

What we are looking for:

As mentioned above, we would prefer a 25 man guild. But a 10 man would do too. Some of the important qualities we are looking for are:

- Be serious. Yet, not elitist. We are looking to raid seriously, but above all, it's a game. We want to have fun
- Have serious ambitions. Either if you’re a newly started guild or an old veteran. We want a guild that has high goals.
- Be stable. We are looking for a guild that is stable, meaning that no one will suddenly leave. A guild that we can count on to raid every single week and have a full group showing up.
- Have progress. Considering we ourself don't have much experience within this tier, we cant ask too much. But the fact that we are both highly experienced raiders means as soon as we get geared up and up-to-date with the current content. We don't want to carry people

So we would prefer if you have atleast 14/14 normal and have started heroic progression.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment here or add one of us on Btag

We are looking forward to hear from you!

- Warex#1944
- Kimse#2113