Deck Your Collection - Roshambo

So, i'm at the last part of the last achievement of Brawlers guild. Its been a blast, the last thing i need now is the Roshambo rare card which is a rare drop from the Tillers farm. Now here where i'm concerned; i pushed Tillers alot in early mop, got exalted, unlocked all the farm features and got exalted with all friends of the farm, master of all cooking etc. Basically, i've farmed the farm (lol) alot. Then, i didnt use the farm for a long time, but a couple of weeks ago i started again, doing all brawlers i needed this paper covered rock, but it hasnt dropped now for almost 2 weeks. That is, all 16 plots unlocked, every day doing it. After what i've read most people have gotten it quite quickly.

Now, i'm thinking that, perhaps i did get this brawlers quest item before when i werent caring about Brawl, and now im unable to get it back? How long should i wait before i make a ticket ?

If you happened to delete the item you can still get it. I've done the blingtron fight and the past week I have gotten the "dusty old robot" item 3 or 4 times. You are just having bad luck. It took me forever to get the hozen one, the fur covered thingybob.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm you can get them unlimited times. Gotten about a hundred of that dig-item begins a question from tolvir archeology.

However, you should post all Brawlers related in the specific thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Guild-thread
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a small caveat to getting this one. You cannot get it from special nodes. You must be planting veg, not herbs/ore/leather or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    There is a small caveat to getting this one. You cannot get it from special nodes. You must be planting veg, not herbs/ore/leather or anything.
    This was my first thought on seeing this thread as well. Make sure you are only using regular seeds, not any of the special ones. I think I got it on my 2nd or 3rd day of planting carrots, but never once saw it while doing enigma or the mote of harmony ones.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was a bug a long time ago where if you were exalted with Tillers and had maxed reputation with all of the friends, then it just flat out wouldn't drop for you - I have no idea if it's ever been fixed or not - but I had given up on doing it on my Monk and just did them all on my Druid at the time. I think it took me two days to get it on my Druid after trying for over a month on my Monk (planting the correct things of course.)
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellog View Post
    There was a bug a long time ago where if you were exalted with Tillers and had maxed reputation with all of the friends, then it just flat out wouldn't drop for you - I have no idea if it's ever been fixed or not - but I had given up on doing it on my Monk and just did them all on my Druid at the time. I think it took me two days to get it on my Druid after trying for over a month on my Monk (planting the correct things of course.)
    I guess this is the case, since i'm exalted and haven't seen it drop in over 3 weeks with all slots unlocked. I have made a ticket and waiting for response.

10+ Year Old Account
    There could be a bug like that, but if so it doesn't affect everyone; I got mine recently and I am exalted with the Tillers as well as maxed with all the friends.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    I guess this is the case, since i'm exalted and haven't seen it drop in over 3 weeks with all slots unlocked. I have made a ticket and waiting for response.
    Good luck, though they probably won't do anything but give you the old "keep trying, it'll happen eventually!" or even just "we can't do anything about in-game issues like that".

I had to farm almost 3 months to get it on my Brawler character. Exalted and all slots of course but not best friends with everyone. Of course with my new alt I got it on the 2nd day with just 4 plots... So sorry to say, but it's just random.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    There could be a bug like that, but if so it doesn't affect everyone; I got mine recently and I am exalted with the Tillers as well as maxed with all the friends.
    That's good to know - I tried to go back and find where I read about it, but wasn't able to find anything. It's possible that it was just never true - but there's definitely something inconsistent where people with maxed reputations are taking months to get it while other people are pretty consistently getting it within 2-3 days. This was certainly my experience as well so there may have been some confirmation bias there.
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's good to know - I tried to go back and find where I read about it, but wasn't able to find anything. It's possible that it was just never true - but there's definitely something inconsistent where people with maxed reputations are taking months to get it while other people are pretty consistently getting it within 2-3 days. This was certainly my experience as well so there may have been some confirmation bias there.
    Did you finally get it or still no luck yet?

asaAll these people with cool collections =(