WoD Alpha Mage streams?

Anyone know of any mages that have Alhpa and are streaming?

I know Blatty was streaming earlier, he streams on dailymotion though.

Hardly any mages got in, Altered Time has 3 mages who should be getting an invite in the next wave and there will definitely be streaming when that happens
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I have access to alpha and do play mage, but i mainly stream gw2 that and im pretty rusty at WoW lol.

I don't stream as my internet is garbage, but I will be uploading weekly WoD videos to youtube (starting this monday).

As far as I know the mages who have been streaming alpha are:

Blatty
    Akraen
    Lissanna (plays mage/druid)
    Dutchmagoz

Streaming high end lock, mage and warrior play in 1080p.http://www.twitch.tv/yoloswagins

www.twitch.tv/deathdefier Will be streaming more of it when they add the alliance stuff and the new dungeon.

Deleted
    something is on FatbossTV channel but Alex don't know how to play mage but it is still funny as all Fattboss's videos

Sorry for my late response. A storm knocked out my internet for a few days. Just wanted to say thanks for the info guys.

I may make an attempt at streaming when the next wave of alpha invites go out (I am expecting to have an invite in that wave, but we shall see)