Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Then he's a puppet. A guy who says all the crazy things that their officials can't say, but still think.
    Sure, but he's still a nobody
    I mean everyone is awaiting eagerly the nation that flirt with WW3 on a daily basis to warn us from WW3, but aslong as these elected official dont speak their minds I think this is a non-information

I wouldn't doubt Russia would be able to envelope its neighbors pretty quickly, but expanding further into Europe would be nearly impossible. Dragging her allies into the fray (China, Cuba....who else?) might strengthen her influence, but not her ability to expand further. The EU (with the help of the US) would stamp out opposition outside of Russia and probably station troops at her borders. The main problem is, the world has changed, but Russia has been slower than most.

That's my fictional history prediction.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Deleted
    The guy that made the comments isn't the foreign minister...

This threads title should be, A man said a thing...
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2014-06-09 at 03:16 AM.

Deleted
    Russian idea of friendship in a nutshell: "If you don't start liking me, I'll kill you all!"

Pretty much like the big bully in a children's playground who steals or breaks all toys, stomps on other children's sand castles and randomly beats weaker kids -- all simply because of primitive cruelty and sadism -- and then cries when no one wants to be his friend (or rather worship him as the local kingpin), apart from a couple of like-minded arselickers who hope to get to play with the toys the big bully stole from other kids.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2014-06-09 at 03:22 AM.

Deleted
    *Yawns*, if world war 3 was about to happen we really would not be learning about it from a google-translated article on a swedish news site.

That "Foreign Minister" should be fired imminently, simply for barking so loudly and making Russia look just as weak as it's afraid it looks.

Markov is not a Russian Foreign Minister. Get your facts straight and don't try to misinform people here. Reported.

Newsflash.

Russian imperialism lead by lunatics strikes again. Yet we still seem to have people who eat up the bullshit Russian narrative about Ukraine. Russia is basically running around calling everyone who is unwilling to submit itself to its Russian Overlords a Nazi.

European "Russophobia" is not a recent development. Past 100 years basically thought Europeans that nothing good ever comes it out Russia. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave696 View Post
    World War 3 will happen. I don't understand why so many people don't believe it. Do they just not want to?
    Na its pretty much the complete polar opposite actually. Its more along the lines that people like yourself WANT it to happen because you're controversy seekers. You like having something to discuss. The more serious the issue the better. Its a journalistic mindset but its fucked up really. its all good for you to sit back in your armchair and discuss everything and pretend that you know what's going on because you know the likelihood of being personally involved is very, very slim. Its a cowards mentality and people making comments like that are just stirring the pot unnecessarily.

There is bound to be another major conflict somewhere along the line but don't be so vain as to think it will happen in your lifetime you blockhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    I wouldn't doubt Russia would be able to envelope its neighbors pretty quickly, but expanding further into Europe would be nearly impossible. Dragging her allies into the fray (China, Cuba....who else?) might strengthen her influence, but not her ability to expand further. The EU (with the help of the US) would stamp out opposition outside of Russia and probably station troops at her borders. The main problem is, the world has changed, but Russia has been slower than most.

That's my fictional history prediction.
    China is not a close enough ally of Russia to go to war for Russia. China conducts a lot more business with its European and American trading partners. China would sit that one out, with a "Good luck Russia, thank you, but no thank you, you have fun there" attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    somebody didnt tell russia that its not the 1950's/60's anymore.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I mean if you want friends, there's a lot better ways to do it than threaten with World War 3 if they don't comply with your outrageous demands.
    allies =/= friends
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    somebody didnt tell russia that its not the 1950's/60's anymore.
    There are idiots in every government of every country. They don't necessarily represent the views of the government or in that matter, the whole nation.

By creating such threads, or posting such comments it seems that it's not Russia that lives in 1950's but yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    allies =/= friends
    that is right, allies for rights, but when things get nasty they are the first ones to leave...
    Spec: i5 4670k - MSI Z87M-G43 - HyperX 8GB -Corsair H100 - GTX 980 ti

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the OP's article is pretty wildly misleading, I'm just going to lock this.