Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    like mages didnt have enough bling bling already give rogues something cool looking wtf >_>
    Well mage is/will always be Blizzard favorite class. :P

So wish blizz would do more racial and class armour...

Seems to be a lot of borrowing/inspiration from D3 wizard spells. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    These new spell effects are all coold and whatnot, but imagine such effects coming from 20 players + boss effects in a raid setting all at once. Even worse if it's some open world boss like Ordos with sometimes more than one 40man raid group.
    Remember they're going to limit the effects of other people's spells on your screen so it should all work out.

Deleted
    Love the mage spells. Too bad they are for a class i dont like to play
    The fan art login screen is epic. Love that red smoke in the portal. Sad that the actual portal is going to be less detailed
    Last edited by mmoc024535e5c7; 2014-06-09 at 02:10 PM.

Can we ditch Monk T17 and replace it with that Frostwolf set?

Let's be honest, the Frostwolf set looks more like an actual leather set than Monk T17, and has about as much to do with monking.......

;p

Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post
    Can we ditch Monk T17 and replace it with that Frostwolf set?

Let's be honest, the Frostwolf set looks more like an actual leather set than Monk T17, and has about as much to do with monking.......

;p
    Looks leather but it looks nothing like a monk. It has "shaman" written all over it.

am i the only one to notice that in the bottom left corner of the wod login video it say beta 15th june 2014?
    so beta starts in a week?

edit:
    nevermind, just read its fanart.
    Last edited by mordrac; 2014-06-09 at 04:31 PM.

NPC armor sets look better than player tier. Stay classy Blizzard

@raviadso

Right, I know that it looks more shaman than monk. My point is that the frostwolf set looks about as monkish as the actual monk tier - because monk T17 is a mess that hardly looks monk-ish.

I took a lame opportunity to QQ, basically. Now, back to your regularly scheduled on-topic QQ! ;p

About 4 months I was thinking that I wish some of the Diablo 3 wizard spells were used by mages in WoW. I'm glad that had the same thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post
    Looks leather but it looks nothing like a monk. It has "shaman" written all over it.
    It's not because it's wolves it's for shamans. If anything it makes more sense as a hunter, hunters equip the skins of their hunted prey.

Shaman's wouldn't wear the armor that is skinned from their beloved and sacred wolves.

Hey! My Tweet(the one about Devo Plague) Made it onto MMOC!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Meteor is a bit underwhelming. It hits the ground and then nothing. No outward explosion visual? No aftermath? Just blank.
    Supernova also looks underwhelming in terms of its effect. As a PVPer I would not replace Frost Nova for that. But then again, the way arcane is going, I'd not use it anyway for that. A shame that what little PVP capability the spec had is being further reduced.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    It's not because it's wolves it's for shamans. If anything it makes more sense as a hunter, hunters equip the skins of their hunted prey.

Shaman's wouldn't wear the armor that is skinned from their beloved and sacred wolves.
    Blizzard begs to differ. Look up the Headdress of the First Shaman, or the current Grievous/Prideful helm.

Deleted
    Those Mage spells man. Looks great!

Beta will be in September

I guess Meteor will be an avoidable spell due to it's impact delay and the still missing warning visual?

Also, the Prismatic Crystal spell looks so odd to me. 'Lorewise', how does a mage hide that massive piece of stone in his/her pockets? And if a mage just 'summons' it instead of carrying it around, why would a mage summon a piece of stone instead of just AoEing the place down?!

For a fan art login screen that seems highly accurate to what it might be... really well done.

Love that loginscreen. Better than MoP, Wotlk and Cata togethere!