Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    My 2 Cents.

1 - I have a yearly sub to AMR, and I use it for me ENTIRE guild, and I use simulationcraft to get the best stat weights for everyone. (Oddly enough, my resto shaman is now haste/mastery and is TEARING SHIT UP)
    2 - It's also very useful for little things like what to upgrade, what to use bonus rolls on, and where to get gear.
    3 - Do not use the default stat weights, take some time on wowprogress or worldoflogs, find what stat weights are the best, (Just a basic priority order, you dont need super precision) and put them in.

That it

Quote Originally Posted by Monoliith View Post
    My 2 Cents.

1 - I have a yearly sub to AMR, and I use it for me ENTIRE guild, and I use simulationcraft to get the best stat weights for everyone. (Oddly enough, my resto shaman is now haste/mastery and is TEARING SHIT UP)
    2 - It's also very useful for little things like what to upgrade, what to use bonus rolls on, and where to get gear.
    3 - Do not use the default stat weights, take some time on wowprogress or worldoflogs, find what stat weights are the best, (Just a basic priority order, you dont need super precision) and put them in.

That it
    Hope you and your guild clear normal soon, your ambition seems good yet misplaced.
    In Schwarzwald I roam with a bottle in my pack
    Hunting for hunters 'till the night falls black
    Creep into my flask - see how much you can drink
    A night out with me you're way too pissed to think