Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    My 2 Cents.

1 - I have a yearly sub to AMR, and I use it for me ENTIRE guild, and I use simulationcraft to get the best stat weights for everyone. (Oddly enough, my resto shaman is now haste/mastery and is TEARING SHIT UP)
    2 - It's also very useful for little things like what to upgrade, what to use bonus rolls on, and where to get gear.
    3 - Do not use the default stat weights, take some time on wowprogress or worldoflogs, find what stat weights are the best, (Just a basic priority order, you dont need super precision) and put them in.

That it

Quote Originally Posted by Monoliith View Post
    My 2 Cents.

1 - I have a yearly sub to AMR, and I use it for me ENTIRE guild, and I use simulationcraft to get the best stat weights for everyone. (Oddly enough, my resto shaman is now haste/mastery and is TEARING SHIT UP)
    2 - It's also very useful for little things like what to upgrade, what to use bonus rolls on, and where to get gear.
    3 - Do not use the default stat weights, take some time on wowprogress or worldoflogs, find what stat weights are the best, (Just a basic priority order, you dont need super precision) and put them in.

That it
    Hope you and your guild clear normal soon, your ambition seems good yet misplaced.
    "It is arrogant for one to reject change because it is undesirable. Rejection of change is the rejection of possibilities."
    — Harald Hoerwick —