Norushen realm problem. 25m LFR.

Hi,

I have been having trouble when put into the test realm during the Norushen encounter. Once inside, my game freezes. It is pretty much an add-on problem and I wonder if anyone else have experienced this and located a possible offending add-on. Looking at the official forums suggest this also affected a number of people as well.

I am using a collection of add-on, not many by most standard. Most are typical common add-ons. Grid, Bartender, Titan Panel, Altholic, GTFO, Ice HUD, MSBT to name a few. I don't have the full list. I have tried starting to isolate the add-on but with limited playtime, it is a rather slow process.

The only add-on that might be unusual is Spartan UI. This primary arranges my UI in a certain way rather than manually moving them around. It is not really a raid related UI.

Thanks.

Stood in the Fire
    Get rid of SpartanUI tbh, that is so outdated and buggy. It's most likely the cause of problems.

SpartanUI is not the problem. Been using it for months with no issues that the OP is describing.

I had the same problem, and it was caused by grid. Replacing it almost broke my heart (it was with me for so long), but fixed the issue for me.

Same here. Replacing grid with Grid2 fixed it for me though.