Here is a little about me:

I am a 562 equipped feral druid with a guardian offspec. I have played feral/guardian since I first began playing this game during BC.

I am currently 14/14N. I took a year break and missed 3 months of SoO and went through a guild breakup a couple months ago, hence the slow progression.

I am a fast learner and very reliable. If I tell you I will make your raids, I will do so. I am willing to put whatever I can into the guild effort, to include professions, mats, and time spent farming or helping the guild however else it needs.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a strong guild community that is looking towards mythic raiding in WoD. I don't care so much about current progression, so long as your group is solid and consistent. I would prefer Alliance, and can transfer pretty quickly when it is needed.

In a perfect world, I'd like to raid twice a week, but three times is definitely negotiable. The times I am available, unfortunately, are less negotiable. I would like to raid 7-10 PST or some other time pretty close to it.

I am also open to a reroll guild potentially.

Please contact me in-game, at Edoran#1740.