What lengths will you go for your gaming collection?

Article: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1816727

So I saw the article above this morning and it got me to thinking. How far would you go to build your gaming collection the way you want it?

While I would love to build a room full of gaming stuff and even an arcade with old games on it I don't think I could ever go as far as this guy did. Maybe over the course of years as a side project, but not as a main project avoiding everything else.

Mod Note: Please don't use something like this to insult others on what they think would be fair in their eyes and everything. Everyone has opinions and no needs to fan any flames.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-06-09 at 02:40 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why they needed to focus on his relationship being destroyed while he pursued a passion. It's really an example of what needs to be left of reporting these days. This makes me thankful I have a wife who would probably want to do something like this more than I do. Adding a room like this to my bucket list.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have to leave my house, it's too much work for me lol. I really don't care about a gaming collection since everything is digital nowadays anyways. I still have a ton of games leftover from a few years ago and from the gamecube and they're just annoying and fill up unnecessary space.