10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Star Wars The Clone Wars *Spoilers*

Well I just watched the final episode of the 5th season (I know there's a 6th but I'll get to that later) and well... It reassured me that Windu is a gigantic asshole and that Ahsoka is hands down one of my favorite characters of any TV show to exist. The ending made me feel so empty and sad yet happy for her but you couldn't help feel for Anakin as it was just another thing that led him to the dark side.

When Windu said "this is your great trial", it made me realize how much of a prick he really is. I noticed this in regards to Windu's character quite often, he's never really sorry for anything and that sort of bothered me in a way. The entire council outside of Plo Koon and Obi-Wan just seemed very blind.

Anyways, what are your guys thoughts?
    Hey everyone

My thoughts are that it's an amazing show, and it should keep on going. But I'm a bit disappointed at season 6 that we didn't find out what Ahsoka did after she left.
    Also, I would love to see more Sith story, more ancient story in general. And maybe a prequel with Qui-Gon Jinn, or who knows, an entire POV of how Dooku became Sith.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    My thoughts are that it's an amazing show, and it should keep on going. But I'm a bit disappointed at season 6 that we didn't find out what Ahsoka did after she left.
    Also, I would love to see more Sith story, more ancient story in general. And maybe a prequel with Qui-Gon Jinn, or who knows, an entire POV of how Dooku became Sith.
    There honestly hasn't been a show like that, that has made me feel for the characters since Avatar: The Last Airbender. Watching Ahsoka walk off, it's literally changed me as a person and I don't understand how show can do that, it's not real but it felt real...
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    There is a season 6? O.o I remember loving the show and the story but fail to remember how the show ended in season 5. Can anyone refresh my memory so I don't have to rewatch everything? :P

I'l probably end up rewatching the whole show...it's like someone said before, only this one and Avatar: The Legend of Aang have been able to get me attached to all the characters in a tv show. It isn't a shocker considering they don't rape the entire story by making it suitable for children under a certain age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    There is a season 6? O.o I remember loving the show and the story but fail to remember how the show ended in season 5. Can anyone refresh my memory so I don't have to rewatch everything? :P

I'l probably end up rewatching the whole show...it's like someone said before, only this one and Avatar: The Legend of Aang have been able to get me attached to all the characters in a tv show. It isn't a shocker considering they don't rape the entire story by making it suitable for children under a certain age.
    Ahsoka was screwed over, nobody believed her but Anakin that she was innocent though you could tell Obi-Wan and Plo Koon didn't fully believe she did it either. She was offered to join the Jedi Council after being kicked out for false charges and nobody said sorry outside of Plo Koon and well Anakin isn't Jedi Council but that last scene... I don't even have words to explain it.

Also Windu is the biggest douchebag in the entire bloody world and Yoda, while very wise can be completely oblivious otherwise. Yoda is like an old man who's very intelligent but forgets or doesn't notice that his shoes are on (just an example, not saying he really wears shoes).

Season 6 is on Netflix, enjoy. Also I don't think I saw the episode where Maul killed Vizsla or maybe it was barred from my memory but jesus fuck Viszla was at least understanding before his head was cut off.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Wars_episodes

Skip episode 8, 9 its a filter episode. (season 6)

I think Asoka goes into hiding. Because she is in hiding, she survives the jedi extermination. Its never explained where she was.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ahsoka_Tano
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

Season 6 is netflix only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I heard that Ahsoka will be in Rebels (new SW tv show between movies 3 and 4). My only issue is that it's going to be on Disney XD, if they water the show down I'll be annoyed. Yes they block out decapitations on Clone Wars but it's pretty much shown if you get what I mean.
    Hey everyone

Finally watching this (didn't read the posts above because unblocked spoilers) but it's really interesting. I'm in the 3rd season and I just got to the part with the Brother and Sister. And the Brother has take Asokah and apparently infected her with the Darkside. So now Ob Wan and Anikan are fighting her.

One thing that is confusing me is apparently somewhere bettwen the end of Season 2 and the beginning of season 3 Asokah apparently started using 2 lightsabers? I feel like I missed something there. Also there seems to be some other things out of order and weird which has me confused.

Like last season Padma's Uncle Otto was assassinated but then at the beginning of this season he was helping her convince the senate to not order more clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    There is indeed a season 6, released on Netflix and a number of other places online but was never officially aired.
    how is season 6? I enjoyed the end of season 5 somewhat although I was a bit unhappy at what they did to Barriss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Finally watching this (didn't read the posts above because unblocked spoilers) but it's really interesting. I'm in the 3rd season and I just got to the part with the Brother and Sister. And the Brother has take Asokah and apparently infected her with the Darkside. So now Ob Wan and Anikan are fighting her.

One thing that is confusing me is apparently somewhere bettwen the end of Season 2 and the beginning of season 3 Asokah apparently started using 2 lightsabers? I feel like I missed something there. Also there seems to be some other things out of order and weird which has me confused.

Like last season Padma's Uncle Otto was assassinated but then at the beginning of this season he was helping her convince the senate to not order more clones.

Some of the episodes are out of chronological order.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Some of the episodes are out of chronological order.
    Ok, at least it wasn't my imagination or something. Super lame how they aren't in chronological order though :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Ok, at least it wasn't my imagination or something. Super lame how they aren't in chronological order though :/

I know the trooper sotry line is. If you remember right they were the ones that saved the station in season 1 (episode name Rookies)

Although I just found this if you want to watch them in chronological order.
    http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/201...-episodeorder/

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I know the trooper sotry line is. If you remember right they were the ones that saved the station in season 1 (episode name Rookies)

Although I just found this if you want to watch them in chronological order.
    http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/201...-episodeorder/
    Yes! That was another thing that confused the heck out of me! I figured I must have just gotten confused Thanks for the link, that should help a bunch!