Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
... LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    So, I have been with the same girl for a bit over 5 years now. We have had ups and downs but like the past three years have been a serious roller-coaster, and I feel like a boiled frog.

    She is a redhead, aries, extremely short tempered little goddess. However, when she gets mad she goes off the chain, insults me, tells me I'm all this terrible shit, tells me of other men she can go find and all this awful shit. Throws shit, breaks shit, cries hysterically, pulls her hair... Basically a full blown temper tantrum. Never apologizes for what she has done. Just pretends it never happened.

    Well last Saturday, she left for like 9 hours without saying a word at around 11. I stayed home from work, so naturally I texted her to ask what she was up to. Nothing. 5 hours later she posts a pic on instagram and I'm like oh cool at least she is okay. I dont hear from her for another 6 hours

    I asked her what was up

    EXPLOSION.
    is this normal fucking behavior? She is saying I am "obsessed" and i always "need to know" and i was "so mad at her" when in reality i was just curious. Better yet, when i try to tell her that i was just curious, she goes off on some weird rant about how obsessed and crazy i am and she doesn't need to tell me anything (which is true, but as her boyfriend... eh? wat?)

    AM IN THE WRONG?
    This whole situation leaves me pretty crushed.
    Your in the wrong because over the last 5 years you haven't been smart enough to leave and move on and try to find yourself a decent woman.

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because over the last 5 years you haven't been smart enough to leave and move on and try to find yourself a decent woman.
    someone didnt read the thread >.>

  3. #263
    Herald of the Titans Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,674
    I'd be gone if she thinks threatening with "all the other men she can find" is a method of handling an argument. Sounds extremely toxic, love her or not. Doesn't sound like it will end well for you, whether you stay or leave. At least if you leave you can continue on with your own life.
    You now stand before the Countess.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

  4. #264
    sorry man, but she's cheating probably. If she isn't she sounds like a looney anyways. Five years is a long time to be in a relationship with no real commitment on the horizon, which leads to pursuit of other things.

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    someone didnt read the thread >.>
    I did actually. Talk to her about it and if nothing changes in a month then leave, the emotional feelings clouding your mind aside it's quite simple.


    Yeah and from what i read she has no respect for you and doesnt take you seriously, can 100% promise she's messing with other men. So unless if that's what you want in your life, there's your answer on what to do.

  6. #266
    Moderator Yvaelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    5,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Tis a funny thing, gingers.
    Its like the women steal all the beauty genes, and leave the poor guys with the left overs.
    That's not true, there are some hot ginger men - but more importantly - you are looking at it all wrong. Male Gingers are breeders, they should be highly sought after for their value in birthing ginger girls
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

  7. #267
    She on birth control (assumably yes)? For some (certain ones) do all sorts of "wonders."

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Clonan View Post
    Dude, I feel for you, but please stop saying that she's an aries as if it would mean anything. Star signs are not real. It's old superstition based on one of the most whack pseudo-sciences - astrology.
    If you knew all the crazy behind astrology, you'd be twisting on the floor laughing. Star signs are classic examples of the Barnum effect.
    Yes, that, and if given a "reading" (ie. personal advice based on details of yourself such as your sign) it is cold reading techniques.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    She on birth control (assumably yes)? For some (certain ones) do all sorts of "wonders."
    she isnt on birth control

  10. #270
    Ok first off ALL women are crazy, some hide it really well but dont let them fool you.

    Secondly, if you arent happy with the direction your relationship is going, then you need to take the weehl and steer it the direction you want. women wnt men to be assertive and confident, not doormats. So what if she gets pissed and thows shit at you, if she does then pull her over your knee and spank her. Tell her shes being a "bad girl" and you are gonna have to "punish her". i am not saying to abuse her, but maybe she just needs some tougher lovin.

    If you didnt cower in fear and stood up to her then she would either fall in line or gtfo on her own, just get your balls back, be a man and dont stand for that shit.

  11. #271
    No clue why you felt the need to mention she's a redhead or an "Aries" as those hold no bearing on personality, but from the description, it sounds like your lady is bi-polar. In other words, run.

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    she isnt on birth control
    Good, so there still might be some sex involved.

    Still, bail.
    Russia is not Imperialistic by definition. Because Russia doesn't take territories, it takes their own people back. They just so happen to be tied to territories, ex-Russian territories, while we are at it. West is Imperialistic though. It wants to take that that isn't theirs to begin with. EU expansion is Imperialistic, NATO expansion is Imperialistic. ...Soviet Union is the same thing as EU (European Union). I really don't understand the joke.

  13. #273
    leave her be for some time.. if she doesn't look out for you break up (cheating alert). if she calls you and act like mad you must act madder than she did. If she calls you and keep pretending nothing happened slam in her face her bitchy behaviour. That'll hopefully give you some answers

  14. #274
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    5,331
    I'd say either be brave and tell her what you think, show that you mean business, she can't act like that or it's over. Otherwise, just leave her alone, or maybe forever if it's that bad.

    Honestly, girls like this act all freaking angry and like you're the worst thing ever, but I'm pretty sure they'll fall on their ass and cry if you just put them in their place.

  15. #275
    Brewmaster Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,490
    Sounds like she's doing something she knows she shouldn't be doing and looking for any excuse she can find to justify her actions to herself.
    i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz | GTX 670 SLI OC | 8gb DDR3 1600 | ASRock P67 Extreme4 | X-Fi Platinum | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | LG M2762D-PM 27" 1080p | Logitech THX Z-5300e 5.1 | CM Stacker STC-T01 | Razer Naga/Logitech MX-518 | Noppoo Choc Mini Cherry MX Red | Logitech G330/Audio-Technica ATH-M50

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    because she is a redhead, short, and an aries.

    if that is a formula for short temperedness idk wat is.

    I am a chef and i work a decent amount and pay for pretty much everything except the clothes and shit she wants.
    I stopped at this quote just to say there's no esoteric "magical formula" for someone treating others like shit. And you're making excuses for her.

    You're in an abusive relationship. You might want to seriously consider talking to a professional once you break up with her, or even before hand.

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    She's cheating on you, move on.
    Agreed. Even if she isn't, shes a horrible girlfriend (seems like a horrible person in general but would need more info on her to determine that) and you should move on.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    If this helps:

    She lived with her dad until she was 22.
    He passed away, she inherited like 30 grand and she has been living off of it since.

    Never had a real job except ONCE at a retail candy store which she recently quit.
    doing. really? move on. you are not responsible for her happiness.
    and... don't look back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    I did actually. Talk to her about it and if nothing changes in a month then leave, the emotional feelings clouding your mind aside it's quite simple.
    changing people? that's not going to work. when do people learn...
    a relationship is not about changing the other. this always fails.

  19. #279
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,803
    she was probably "sleeping over" at a "friends" place 8>
    maybe she just needed some space from you. some girls are like that...

  20. #280
    Brewmaster Vayshan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Netherlands - Draenor (EU)
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    So, I have been with the same girl for a bit over 5 years now. We have had ups and downs but like the past three years have been a serious roller-coaster, and I feel like a boiled frog.

    She is a redhead, aries (both of these things mean nothing its just so can get an idea), extremely short tempered little goddess. However, when she gets mad she goes off the chain, insults me, tells me I'm all this terrible shit, tells me of other men she can go find and all this awful shit. Throws shit, breaks shit, cries hysterically, pulls her hair... Basically a full blown temper tantrum. Never apologizes for what she has done. Just pretends it never happened.

    Well last Saturday, she left for like 9 hours without saying a word at around 11. I stayed home from work, so naturally I texted her to ask what she was up to. Nothing. 5 hours later she posts a pic on instagram and I'm like oh cool at least she is okay. I dont hear from her for another 6 hours

    I asked her what was up

    EXPLOSION.
    is this normal fucking behavior? She is saying I am "obsessed" and i always "need to know" and i was "so mad at her" when in reality i was just curious. Better yet, when i try to tell her that i was just curious, she goes off on some weird rant about how obsessed and crazy i am and she doesn't need to tell me anything (which is true, but as her boyfriend... eh? wat?)

    AM IN THE WRONG?
    This whole situation leaves me pretty crushed.
    Maybe she has a narcissistic personality disorder?

    In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

    • Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    • Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    • Requires excessive admiration
    • Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    • Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    • Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
    Because personality disorders describe long-standing and enduring patterns of behavior, they are most often diagnosed in adulthood. It is uncommon for them to be diagnosed in childhood or adolescence, because a child or teen is under constant development, personality changes and maturation. However, if it is diagnosed in a child or teen, the features must have been present for at least 1 year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •