I'd be gone if she thinks threatening with "all the other men she can find" is a method of handling an argument. Sounds extremely toxic, love her or not. Doesn't sound like it will end well for you, whether you stay or leave. At least if you leave you can continue on with your own life.
sorry man, but she's cheating probably. If she isn't she sounds like a looney anyways. Five years is a long time to be in a relationship with no real commitment on the horizon, which leads to pursuit of other things.
Yeah and from what i read she has no respect for you and doesnt take you seriously, can 100% promise she's messing with other men. So unless if that's what you want in your life, there's your answer on what to do.
She on birth control (assumably yes)? For some (certain ones) do all sorts of "wonders."
Ok first off ALL women are crazy, some hide it really well but dont let them fool you.
Secondly, if you arent happy with the direction your relationship is going, then you need to take the weehl and steer it the direction you want. women wnt men to be assertive and confident, not doormats. So what if she gets pissed and thows shit at you, if she does then pull her over your knee and spank her. Tell her shes being a "bad girl" and you are gonna have to "punish her". i am not saying to abuse her, but maybe she just needs some tougher lovin.
If you didnt cower in fear and stood up to her then she would either fall in line or gtfo on her own, just get your balls back, be a man and dont stand for that shit.
No clue why you felt the need to mention she's a redhead or an "Aries" as those hold no bearing on personality, but from the description, it sounds like your lady is bi-polar. In other words, run.
leave her be for some time.. if she doesn't look out for you break up (cheating alert). if she calls you and act like mad you must act madder than she did. If she calls you and keep pretending nothing happened slam in her face her bitchy behaviour. That'll hopefully give you some answers
I'd say either be brave and tell her what you think, show that you mean business, she can't act like that or it's over. Otherwise, just leave her alone, or maybe forever if it's that bad.
Honestly, girls like this act all freaking angry and like you're the worst thing ever, but I'm pretty sure they'll fall on their ass and cry if you just put them in their place.
You're in an abusive relationship. You might want to seriously consider talking to a professional once you break up with her, or even before hand.
WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.
and... don't look back.
- - - Updated - - -
a relationship is not about changing the other. this always fails.
she was probably "sleeping over" at a "friends" place 8>
maybe she just needed some space from you. some girls are like that...
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
Because personality disorders describe long-standing and enduring patterns of behavior, they are most often diagnosed in adulthood. It is uncommon for them to be diagnosed in childhood or adolescence, because a child or teen is under constant development, personality changes and maturation. However, if it is diagnosed in a child or teen, the features must have been present for at least 1 year.
- Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
- Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
- Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
- Requires excessive admiration
- Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
- Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
- Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
- Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
- Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes