Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only mistake that can actually be attributed to 2:8 that would cause a wipe would be not handling foul stream correctly.
    Healers failing would be the second one...

If the OP decides to try different approaches from this thread then that would he his call and choice. If not, then by few better posts then mine already answered his question

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Healers failing would be the second one...
    No more or less likely regardless of 2:8 or 6:4 or 3:7. Regardless of the setup you choose, one healer will always bear personal responsibility for some portion of this fight on 10-man unless you choose to do the fight the way it was actually designed, which is to keep both bosses together.

I find it amusing to hear people saying the 2:8 split is stupid because they imagine the fight was designed the other way around. It wasn't designed to have the bosses split, so unless you're keeping them in the same area, you're cheesing the mechanics and you're not any better than anyone else. If you do this fight with 2 tanks and 2 healers and you don't significantly over-gear it (and anything over 565 is significantly over-gearing it) then I'm impressed. Otherwise, such Elitists should shut their trap about how "easy" this fight is.