Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Dota 2 Streamer Robbed DURING Stream - Armed robbery!

So I recently saw this and this is crazy, apparently two armed men with broke into this girl-streamers house during her stream and robbed her, please take a moment and look at this footage and read it

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Search-...262377261.html

I think its insane.. They've captured one of the suspects but one is still on the loose.

EDIT, this is in Tempe, Ariz

EDIT 2, the entire footage of the robbery here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0X5GYkF_vo
    Last edited by mmoc9a1a907d84; 2014-06-09 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving this, doesn't fit for this forum.

- Gehco
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Watch the video on azfamily

Was the victim alright? Shit has to be scary. I keep a gun close at hand just in case this ever happens to me.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Hope they are okay. Sucks to have your home broken into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Was the victim alright? Shit has to be scary. I keep a gun close at hand just in case this ever happens to me.
    According to the police she is alright, she had 3 or 4 guns behind, but the robberyman took them, as seen in the youtube video, timeframe 7:20

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 this turns into a thread about "Why didn't she get her rifle and go look!"

Just looking at the youtube comments already fills me with hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Probably fake.
    Any particular reason why you think this or are you just talking without substance?
    Last edited by Xothic; 2014-06-09 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venoox View Post
    According to the police she is alright, she had 3 or 4 guns behind, but the robberyman took them, as seen in the youtube video, timeframe 7:20
    And now the robber on the run has free guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    And now the robber on the run has free guns.
    I'm kinda confused by this post; what are you trying to imply exactly? I mean the robber already had a gun, thats how he robbed them in the first place. Not trying to be snarky here I just don't really understand what you're trying to say.
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I live across the way from this young lady, although i did not know her, i took video of the police response from my apartment and posted them on youtube, just search Tempe swat, there is 2 videos. I find it unusual they targeted her as she is dead center of our complex, and from her stream you see they went straight for her rifles and ammo can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    I'm kinda confused by this post; what are you trying to imply exactly? I mean the robber already had a gun, thats how he robbed them in the first place. Not trying to be snarky here I just don't really understand what you're trying to say.
    Her weapons were not secured and now the robber has illegal weapons he can sell or use to commit crimes, registered weapons are rarely used in gang warfare as convicted felons cannot own legal firearms.

Wow, this happened just down the street from me. o_O Creepy.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

Ya, im up all night and was playing ff14 when i heard the commotion from police.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    Wow, this happened just down the street from me. o_O Creepy.
    Yea, same here.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://youtu.be/-0X5GYkF_vo?t=10m50s

"I'm calling the police as soon as the game's over." I didn't think such poor excuses for human beings existed outside of parodies.
    That has to be a new low for gamers everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post

"I'm calling the police as soon as the game's over." I didn't think such poor excuses for human beings existed outside of parodies.
    Calm down captain condemnation, they didn't even realise she was being robbed until 12:30. They're all streaming on their own, they can't see her screen. Also, if you pay attention to what they're saying, you'll notice they don't actually have Her and Sunsfans address. They get very worried when they realise this is serious, and try and get into contact with Reeves because he can actually call the police to their house. So before you go around throwing down the "poor excuse for a human being" shit, perhaps consider a little bit of introspection.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post

Ya, gotta get the win before real life comes first, at least some of the twitch veiwers stepped up to the plate and called our local police.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Calm down captain condemnation, they didn't even realise she was being robbed until 12:30. They're all streaming on their own, they can't see her screen. Also, if you pay attention to what they're saying, you'll notice they don't actually have Her and Sunsfans address. They get very worried when they realise this is serious, and try and get into contact with Reeves because he can actually call the police to their house. So before you go around throwing down the "poor excuse for a human being" shit, perhaps consider a little bit of introspection.
    It is a poor excuse, one viewer of her stream from europe called someone in the states to call tempe police, those that were playing with her i would think some knew her so i wouldnt think game would come first rather than their friends safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yikes. Hope she recovers from that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grayfoxx64 View Post
    Ya, gotta get the win before real life comes first, at least some of the twitch veiwers stepped up to the plate and called our local police.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a poor excuse, one viewer of her stream from europe called someone in the states to call tempe police, those that were playing with her i would think some knew her so i wouldnt think game would come first rather than their friends safety.
    The point is that the twitch chat would have found out about the robbery minutes before the other teammates did for two reasons; Firstly that there were alot of people watching Sajedene's stream that saw the robbery play out in real time, and secondly because the teammates were focusing on their own streams and their own games. Streamers don't often look at the twitch chat in the middle of a game, for all they knew Sajedene just bluescreened or something. Once they realised what was going on they took the situation very seriously.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin