Exclamation Weak Auras custom sound issues...

An idea struck me last night to have a sound file play during Lust, to let me know when its on. I chose the Cowboy Bebop theme (cause its freakin sweet), and made the necessary audio clip changes/formatting and placed the file in the correct spot. after some tinkering, I finished the aura, and it worked... sort of.

The aura itself works fine, no problems on the display, but the sound only works when game sound effects are turned on. This is strange, because I have it set to MASTER audio channel, and even so it only works when sound effects are turned on. The strangest thing of all is, even if I turn the audio channel to Ambience or Music, and have them on, it will still only work when the sound effects are turned on.

The sound pathing etc is all correct, as I can get the sound to play in game, but I cannot get it to play like DBM, on the master sound channel without sound effects music or ambient sounds on. For the record, DBM does work right now with sound effects off.

After relogging, with the WA set to inverse and not in combat, the sound played upon logging in, but when I tried to get it to play again (settings back to normal and lusting), it didn't work.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by WonderPoop; 2014-06-09 at 09:48 PM.