WoW performance drops on alienware m14x...help

Ive had my alienware for about 2 and half years. It was a big mistake to buy this over anything else out there, but I was young and stupid. Recently Ive come back to WoW and when it was new it was able to run wow on ultra with 50-60 fps no problem. Now I lag on fair.

Since I am a huge noob with computers I am seeking help from mmo-c for guidance. Is there anything I should be looking for specifically? Someone told me that it could be because its running on the intel video card instead of the nvidia? Idk how true that is.....HELPPP

-updated drivers
    -fixed my fan issue (that was huge)
    -virus and malware free
    -practically no programs installed other than wow

What driver did you update to? What are your frames on fair? What are your temps? Addons have an affect on performance as well if they're outdated. Have you removed your addons and WTF folders (not just turned off the addons, actually moved or renamed the folders) and tried it then?

Quote Originally Posted by scrable View Post
    What driver did you update to? What are your frames on fair? What are your temps? Addons have an affect on performance as well if they're outdated. Have you removed your addons and WTF folders (not just turned off the addons, actually moved or renamed the folders) and tried it then?
    -Whatever the most recent one on their site was.
    -15-20fps depending on where I am
    -Is there a way to look at temps?
    -I have disabled them all but I have not physically removed the addons I dont use so ill try that