Deleted

[PvP] Tyrannical Primal Diamond & Glorious Tyranny?

Hey,

how do you think about "Tyrannical Primal Diamond" & "Glorious Tyranny"? Is it worth? I thought about the PvP-Power.
    Last edited by mmocc92a80e5d7; 2014-06-07 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Don't be shy!

Depends on the class... 3% crit damage and 200issh str/intel are really hard to pass up. You can also carry a second weapon with a dancing steel on it and try to swap before a disarm.

Warrior set has disarm reduce, why would you consider the enchant at all?

Deleted
    I thought about the PvP-Power. Isn't it worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
    I thought about the PvP-Power. Isn't it worth?
    PVP power isn't worth much comparatively to strength/crit. And I think more or less the consensus on the meta is it depends if you're gonna get trained or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    Depends on the class... 3% crit damage and 200issh str/intel are really hard to pass up. You can also carry a second weapon with a dancing steel on it and try to swap before a disarm.
    200 mainstat increases your damage by x, 3% crit damage increases your damage by y while 665 power increases your damage by z. But the major advantage of the pvp gem is the res on it, that's why i use it over the regular ones. But if you take your time looking at AJ they (all guides there) recommend two helmets and swap according to your setup & opponents.

I'm fairly certain that dancing steel is superior to the tyranny enchant if you track the buff and make use of it. We get nothing out of the disarm reduction in an arena environment.
    Last edited by mmoc9d5efa7d44; 2014-06-07 at 10:51 AM.

The str/critdmg vs tyrn gem is dependent on how important/likely crits are to your spec, how you scale with your main stat, and how important resil is to you. For one, warriors sure as hell don't need resil because of defensive stance. Secondly, warriors are very crit dependent and even their major burst cd makes most of their abilities nearly always crit. The Reverberating meta is far superior IMO.

Dancing steel is also way better than glorious tyranny because we don't need the disarm reduction. Even windsong is better than it if you don't need the disarm protection as 600 pvp power is roughly like 200 strength worth of dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"