Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with Det on this one, just not worth my time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatredsheart View Post
    Dead easy to solo with a lock.
    Also Huolon, Flintlord Gairan and Cinderfall are all a joke with voidy tanking.
    Thanks. I don't have a lock so hunter will have to do. Actually just Eternal Kilnmasters are problem. Managed to get Molten Guardians on farm with hunter and feral druid. Also killing Cliffdwellers easily but it's so boring, they take ages to die.

EDIT: Made slight progress got a pet from Bufo and pet from Forebodding Flames. Just about 15 items to go...
    EDIT 2: Got the Elixir from Archiereus. I read somewhere that a pet from Monstrous Spineclaw is as hard to get as the rest of the items together, so now I'm devoting 2 hours each day to farming Spineclaws trying to spawn a rare
    Last edited by mmoc70db07e931; 2014-07-19 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    RNG is so darn low...haven't gotten an item in months.Still missing 4

Deleted
    Hmm, I wonder if everyone who has silly amounts of kills has forgotten about the (hidden) daily tracking quests?
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2014-07-07 at 08:13 PM.

Its funny when people say its 10points so not worth it. Let me tell you 10 points is different when you have 0 and when you have 21800.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if everyone who has silly amounts of kills has forgotten about the (hidden) daily tracking quests?
    Other than the Sprite Crystal, what else is there?

Deleted
    after spending some more time on this achievement, I have to say that for me worst part of it is Jadefire Spirit. It drops 2 (TWO!) items and has a very iregular spawn timer ranging from 30 minutes to more than 2 hours! Other rares like Zesqua, Jakur and Huolon at least respawn more regularly and Monstrous Spineclaw can be forced to spawn...

This is a joke compared to 5k pvp pet battle wins. If you want to really hate this game do both at the same time camp rares and queue for lvl 25 pet battles.
    Last edited by timmytompadderham; 2014-08-02 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    250+ kills combined on Rares, seen 2 of the non-100% items drop. Such a great achievement and very well done drop/kill ratio....../sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    Its funny when people say its 10points so not worth it. Let me tell you 10 points is different when you have 0 and when you have 21800.
    Add reward: 40 slot bag unique. NOW that would be awesomeness to get. 10 points with sheer rng i stopped at least 400+ kills on each rare and gave up. Such retarded droprate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dolsonthedruid View Post
    This is a joke compared to 5k pvp pet battle wins. If you want to really hate this game do both at the same time camp rares and queue for lvl 25 pet battles.
    5k pvp pet battle wins is easily done by win trading or a friend helping you out. NO FUCKING PROBLEM.

I'm currently down to the Spineclaw Crab, Warning Sign, and Cursed Talisman. The crab farming will be the end of my sanity

For those farming High Priests but find it hard to kill solo, you can kite the one at the back of Three-Breeze Terrace into the water and use your Cursed Swabby Helmet. Molten Giants can't move in water and dodging the conal fire attack is so much easier in water. Also, if your server is populated you can tag the other High Priest in the front of the Terrace and just focus on staying alive while others dps it down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    If you're implying you can only get the rare drops from your first kill of the day, this is incorrect. I've gotten a lot of the rare items from continuously farming the mobs on the same day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys know if the Spineclaw bug is still active?

When Timeless Isle was fairly new (1-2 week), I joined a group of 40 players that were farming Spineclaw in the beach and any one who could manage to get their hands on the pet, they'd not learn it straight away and trade people the pet. After receiving the pet, we could relog and get the credit on the achievement and could give the pet back to the person who gave us.

After this, I bought the pet on the Auction House for 1,000g and wanted to say this if it is still active and people can use it.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post

When Timeless Isle was fairly new (1-2 week), I joined a group of 40 players that were farming Spineclaw in the beach and any one who could manage to get their hands on the pet, they'd not learn it straight away and trade people the pet. After receiving the pet, we could relog and get the credit on the achievement and could give the pet back to the person who gave us.

After this, I bought the pet on the Auction House for 1,000g and wanted to say this if it is still active and people can use it.
    No idea, but I've been lucky enough to sell two on the ah to ppl who didn't realise you have to actually loot the pet for it to count towards the achieve, not just learn it. And for a LOT more than 1k.
    Last edited by Hatredsheart; 2014-08-06 at 09:30 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Down to just the crab now. This is torture.

5 left for me... and rng is such a bitch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post

That bug was fixed in the first week.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Is anyone up for farming Crabs? EU A
    Last edited by Conzi; 2014-09-01 at 10:01 PM.

I'd rather eat crab...

Currently at 161 Spelurk kills for the talisman myself, this is getting to rare-mount levels of frustration.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Currently at 161 Spelurk kills for the talisman myself, this is getting to rare-mount levels of frustration.
    Tell me about it. Seeing Huolon in my sleep now. If only I was joking.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.