Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think more personalization, I want my character to be more custom for me.

I have 14 lvl 90's and have most professions covered and since they are nerfing the bonuses for them, Nothing should change more than that, other wise I won't make gold :P

But I think more epic looking weapons/gear/mounts and pets for pet collectors, I know people will complain if they re released ways to get epic things like the ashbringer, I would love to be able to obtain them (I played in BC and missed that chance to go back and clear Naxx to get it for my pally), plus more ways for me to have cash sinks, I enjoy having a goal of buying.

Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post
    what would you do with AV?
    Fix it so it isn't a 5 minute mess. That battleground was never intended to be over in 5-10 minutes. Beef up the NPCs, increase reinforcements - done. Would love see the Ice Lord again and getting the wolf riders out.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Change is so that the Horde could actually have a chance of winning once in a while.
    The Horde can win just as easily as the Alliance. Blacklist has meant all the bots are funnelled into that (and IoC) so it makes a bad issue even worse. They even edited the map to give the Horde 2 more strong chokepoints in the last patch.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My #1?

1) Professions - seem ancient now and one of the least appealing things in the game. It's the one thing that almost every single MMORPG does better than WoW. Wildstar does it better. ESO does it better. Many other MMOs do it better. The recipes change, but the systems professions are built on are outdated and not fun in the slightest.
    == First aid has had no use since AQ20
    ==Fishing is a rudimentary timing game without any sort of interactivity other than a single click. Despite being 11 years old, Dark Cloud 2 did a better job on fishing.
    ==gathering professions - no interactivity. Most involve flying to a spot, right clicking and flying away. LW requires killing first before being just a right click.
    ==production professions - no interactivity, no random chance, no reward other than random new recipes the first couple of weeks. Few if any ways to tweak/change stats or proc a better item.

What are your thoughts?
    1. First aid is useful for classes that don't have healing spells, especially during the leveling process. It's also the only profession you can use in the ironman challenge.
    2. Fishing is just like fishing in real life-you could be sitting for hours waiting for something to grab the line. It's relaxing and can be a great way to pass the time.
    3. That's all there really is to gathering professions-pick the herbs, mine the ore and skin the animals. Flying makes it easier than if you're running or on a ground mount. How would you go about improving it?

My only need from the game is that Blizzard properly spreads the content out. The problem with MoP is that the patches came out too fast, and it is has now been 9 months since 5.4 was released. Obviously you have to take into account how long it takes someone to become bored of the current patch's content (Say approx. 3-5 months?). If WoD is to be out before Blizzcon, I'd expect to see a late September or October release. Going for so long until the next content which seems to be the pre-expansion event is ridiculous, and they need to sort it out for the next time between the final major patch and Expansion VI or they'll lose more subs.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    1) Professions - seem ancient now and one of the least appealing things in the game. It's the one thing that almost every single MMORPG does better than WoW. Wildstar does it better. ESO does it better.
    And GW2 does it better.

Crafting is the only way to get a legendary weapon in GW2 and that means u gotta work your ass off to obtain one. That means the guys who are holding a legendary put in a load of effort to get one. In Wow legendaries are alot easier to obtain, this is proven by the fact that everyone and their dog has one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Make professions more than assembly lines, add some random procs, like item X got Y Leeching, Cleave, Avoidance, Bonusarmor etc
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by rulee View Post
    Most pressing need? WoD to come out
    THIS. MORE CONTENT FASTER!

But also, how to keep players from chewing through content so quickly? The answer is already there. We used to have it. But LFD/LFR allowed players to chew up the content too fast without savoring it. I am a supporter of both additions to the game, but I see the damage they have done as well.

So along with more content faster, I think another important need is helping players find coordinated (not LFR, not random BGs and not LFD to some extent) group content to do together. Helping players team up to tackle tough cooperative PVP/PVE content provides a much more complete and satisfying MMO experience and should encourage players to sub longer.

So, if you had asked me 1, 2, 3 years ago I would have said fixing the dead realms would be the most pressing need as you can't play with others if no one is around.

We got connected realms and that is helping although connections seems to have ground almost to a halt.

We got more and more cross realm capabilities for raiding and grouping and that will continue to help.

The coming changes to the Group Finder in WOD should be a HUGE boon and one I'm looking forward to using.

And of course flex raiding is was a god send to being able to form PUG groups.

So, I think they are on the right track. Here's to hoping that WOD pulls everything together giving different players with different play-styles real, viable options, with real supportive tools to find others to play with so they can enjoy the meat of a good MMO - playing coordinated with others, while at the same time having rich options when playing solo... garrisons, pet battles, collecting, etc?
    Last edited by Kezmaefele; 2014-06-10 at 03:34 PM.

Maybe it's not the most PRESSING need, but seeing as how long WoW has been around they should update more models/textures. Obviously with Orgrimmar's revamp and the update to character models they are already doing this, but I would suggest going back and maybe update the detail on old tier gear, things like that.

Most pressing need?
    More content between SoO and WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    And GW2 does it better.

Crafting is the only way to get a legendary weapon in GW2 and that means u gotta work your ass off to obtain one. That means the guys who are holding a legendary put in a load of effort to get one. In Wow legendaries are alot easier to obtain, this is proven by the fact that everyone and their dog has one.
    It is still a grind to get the legendary stuff in Mists of Pandaria, just in a different way.

Deleted
    Retard filter for matchmaking system TM.
    /thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    But levels need to take longer. This will put less focus on people having alts and also will have less people at max level. For Blizz that means less stress on getting more end game content out quicker and also they need less of it. Also for the player they will have less characters to try and balance.
    11 90s (one of each class) and that is complete bs cause killing alts = ppl faster unsub = less revenue for blizzard....

Deleted
    Honestly a complete re-make of professions. From scratch. They're very outdated at this point,and to a lot of players the least interesting feature. Instead of having professions be a complete grind,make professions require actual skill and be more rewarding. Integrate them into the game itself a bit more,and let them be an important part of everyday gameplay. Minor professions like Fishing serve absolutely no purpose anymore. Profs. have a lot of potential,and having them remade is guaranteed to make the game more interesting.

I agree that professions need to be reworked. They've gotten insanely streamlined in the past couple of expansions, if it wasn't for PvP gear most crafting professions (specifically LW, BS, Tailoring) would have like 4-5 new patterns per tier (and the PvP gear discovery system is just stupid). Most of the fun items or random off-pieces are gone, profession bonuses are going away in WoD... I wish there was just more to do related to professions. Imo they should make them more engaging and more fun.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are your thoughts?

1. More Garrosh
    2. Horde driving the alliance scum into Ironforge.
    3. Less blood elves.
    4. Thrall, Jaina, and Varian dying in a wood chipper.
    5. A better soundtrack.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rulee View Post
    Most pressing need? WoD to come out
    Agreed! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I bet the expac after WoD is gonna be a professions overhaul. Even Link's Awakening for gameboy has better fishing than this game, and that game is like 20 years old.

Deleted
    Stop the casualization.