Question Gaze of the Black Prince going on tomorrow?

so, the valorous buff end tomorrow, and maybe the gaze of black prince begins then?

not that it will effect me, i am to start the 3k valor quest on my pally, so yeah, the only thing it will benefit me is for the rep part lol..

tbh, they both should be on until wod launchs, no reason to just let they take place 1 week...

10+ Year Old Account
    Heart of the Valorous is a bit excessive, I see why it is limited time. The Black Prince stuff though should just be shoved in and left on, even with 100% drop rate on all the items needed for it the minimum completion time would be 6 weeks from start to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Working on 2 alts right now on that quest line. One finishes the valor part tomorrow so this would make me happy, since will be getting to more drops soon.

Doubt we will see it tomorrow though. Perhaps next week. The valor one didnt start on a tuesday, so no reason this one will do so.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Heart of the Valorous is a bit excessive, I see why it is limited time. The Black Prince stuff though should just be shoved in and left on, even with 100% drop rate on all the items needed for it the minimum completion time would be 6 weeks from start to finish.
    yeah, i really want that buff to go live and -stay- live lol

10+ Year Old Account
    They should do more of these weekly buff stuff. Kinda cool.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I hope the gaze won't be a week only thing if it goes live. I can manage the gated system or the rng but the both combined is just too much working on several alts.

I think it should go live and stay live for people who already have the cloak.

Hopefully, but who knows with blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I think it should go live and stay live for people who already have the cloak.
    I think people who already have the cloak should just be able to buy it on their alts and not have to repeat all this crap.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

I think people who already have the cloak should just be able to buy it on their alts and not have to repeat all this crap.
    I second this

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

third on this, would be cool if we can buy on alts, way too long to wait 3 months to get it on your alt (and very alt u lvl up)

after all, everyone that need the cloak already have, just a few people dont have it (and for those, they do the quest)

I recently bought a new account and lvled to 90 on 2 toons (1 boosted cuz of wod) and looking to pve on one but without this buff i wont get geared in time

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    I recently bought a new account and lvled to 90 on 2 toons (1 boosted cuz of wod) and looking to pve on one but without this buff i wont get geared in time
    actually would be harder to find heroic progression without the cloak

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    actually would be harder to find heroic progression without the cloak
    On my realm you can barely get into flex raids without the cloak.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.