Thumbs up Enhance Shaman Streaming 14/14H SoO Everyweek!

I will be streaming 14/14H SoO from an Enhance/Resto PoV every week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10pm-2amEST.

Check it out at --SNIP-- and be sure to follow!

You can also follow me on twitter at --SNIP--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-18 at 01:55 PM.

Awesome. I really been curious to see how enhancement is during raids. Thanks

Currently streaming now, just doing some of my mages legendary questline while i wait for raid. 2 hours and 29 minutes!

- - - Updated - - -

Streaming the raid live now! Invites are about to be going out!!!! Come watch!!

Streaming live again on Paragons! Come watch!

Thanks to everyone who watched the stream, be sure to follow because i stream other games like Diablo and HoN throughout the week! Be sure to come back next week, same time!

I believe this is not the correct forums for anything to do with advertising a twitch stream.

Streamign now, on JUG!!!

P.S. anyone streaming please enable vods. It allows people to watch your stream any time they want, don't need to just tune in when your live.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry that no one caught this before. Streams are not allowed to be posted in their own thread. We have a streaming sticky here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rcraft-Streams