Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Posted by Mormolyce
    Someone whisper "Stocks and WC" to them at their next coffee break!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    They already did Stocks.
    And they did WC too.

10+ Year Old Account
    remember guys that they've been working on the tech to allow higher level toons to enter dungeons at a relevant power level, with downscaling like that these revamps can be for more than just low level toons without changing or rescaling them. imagine being able to queue for "low level dungeons" have your character scaled down and receive justice valor or w.e. will be a useful item or currency. So many more options, some classic, some iconic, but all relevant, and if scaling is done right it can also populate leveling queues with more experienced players and broaden the community

Faerwen, that's the only thing that really makes sense. They get to reuse a lot of their assets, and it will enable higher level players to help out alts/friends who are leveling. Let's hope they implement this game system soon

Again, these thematic sets are better than 90% of all raid sets, despite having less effort in their quality (compared to raid sets). Please make more and release for players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flayr View Post
    Aku'mai used to be an old model hydra, like the hydra boss in Zul'Farrak. I always thought that the Twilight's Hammer were just crazy worshipping that thing (as in I thought the hydra was just a normal hydra with no eldritch affiliations), but I guess Aku'mai really was something from the Old Gods.
    Oh right, must've thought of the turtle mobs in there.

Deleted
    I really like that they are updating old content, those instances look great and could massively improve the fun of levelling. Dont treat players like they are stupid, throw mechanics at them and they will deal with them, esp in smaller groups like dungeons.

if they would put this kind of mechanics (but make it so heirlooms dosen't blow through them easy) into all low lvl instances then i will get a nerdgasm xD actully putting thought and effort into Low level instances would be so awsome <3

Re: the Dark Legacy... I am constantly afraid of vendoring my Wrath of Tarecgosa, and wish there were some way to make it impossible. Aside from leaving it in my bank, that is. I wouldn't mind if Blizz changed it so you can't.

I like how people are claiming the dungeon revamps are taking away WoD resources.

1. they tweeted about revamping these dungeons during 5.4. release
    2. these dungeons need a revamp anyways
    3. It's not like WoD had alot of content to begin with.

Because I have done these dungeons hundreds of times already? Scholomance didn't pop up often in LFD while leveling but with RFD etc. it's quite a different story.
    It's also quite hard to get them right. Plenty of bad revamped dungeons already, especially raids.

I am all for them updating these dungeons in some "downtime". These look really nice. But I really don't want to go through 3+ revamped level 100 dungeons to then do them again in challenge modes, again.
    Despite the fact that the bosses and fights in these revamped dungeons are completely from scratch? (Especially BFD). Blackfathom had raid level mechanics which definitely brings some excitement to lower levels. these dungeons are 10 years old dude, they need an update.

Anyways, i think all of this is good news so far and i hope blizz keeps it up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    if they would put this kind of mechanics (but make it so heirlooms dosen't blow through them easy) into all low lvl instances then i will get a nerdgasm xD actully putting thought and effort into Low level instances would be so awsome <3
    totally.

I think heirlooms were a massive mistake in wow, not so much the XP gain, but the stats just trivialise content, they should at least be scaled back in dungeons as a couple of loomed up players in LFG wrecks the instance for everyone else.

watching those revamp videos the tauren model is so much better, nice that they wont have freaking massive hooves anymore lol and those revamps are looking good, hope mechanics are gonna be more of a thing in low lvl instances

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post

Despite the fact that the bosses and fights in these revamped dungeons are completely from scratch? (Especially BFD). Blackfathom had raid level mechanics which definitely brings some excitement to lower levels. these dungeons are 10 years old dude, they need an update.
    Only from scratch to a point. The only new model that is 'exclusive' to the place is the murlocs. All the others are just models used before. So it isn't even that much work.