I Just Got Miracle Rogued in Arena

How does that even happen?

15+ Year Old Account
    A shitload of luck, played against the risk of only drafting half of the cards needed and ending up with a horrible deck.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Happens sometimes. At least it's not as bad as the mages/druids who get 20 spells and 10 amazing minions, then proceed to play those minions while removing everything you play with spells more mana efficiently than you can play them.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Bitch please, I got murlock warlock'd.

You occasionally run into insane decks. Like mages with 3 fireballs and 2 frostbolts with some polymorph and flamestrike on the side. I ran into a paladin with atleast 3 truesilvers and atleast 2 consecrates, it's once of my issues with arena. But anyone can get lucky and draft a godly 12 win deck, just sucks when it isn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    A shitload of luck, played against the risk of only drafting half of the cards needed and ending up with a horrible deck.
    It's always fun to run into hunters with multiple unleashes but seemingly no other pieces of the combo.

How does that make you feel, OP?

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    You occasionally run into insane decks. Like mages with 3 fireballs and 2 frostbolts with some polymorph and flamestrike on the side. I ran into a paladin with atleast 3 truesilvers and atleast 2 consecrates, it's once of my issues with arena. But anyone can get lucky and draft a godly 12 win deck, just sucks when it isn't you.

I just met 3 god tier decks in a row, ended my 8-0 run pretty damn quickly, I had finally a good draft after several pretty subpar ones and just had to meet those 1 in hundred decks... Seriously, the druid deck was so fucking sick, 3 dotC, 3 lores, 2 yettis, 1 war, ironbark, ysera, 3 swipes, 2 wraths, 3 power of the wild, SSC... I think that was the single best deck i have ever seen in arena in my 1500 wins.

Deleted
    Arena is a matter of luck when you draw. . And also to avoid other matches vs. peoples who have been as lucky as you .

Pulled last days a incredible deck with the druid , the deck who would get 12 wins . ( I thought ) .

I had Force of Nature+Savage Roar , 1 giant , 3 Ironbarks taunts , 2 druids of the claw , 2 swipes , Isera , Gruul , 3 yetis, 1 starfire, 1 starfall. Also decent early game , about 8-9 two and three cards , theoretically enough to get to the late game where you would absolutely destroy everyone .

Ended 4-3 only .

Lost the first game against a warlock who killed me in 5 turns , been rushed horrible with murlocks and 1-2-drops . 0-1

Won then 2 games , then lost again,quite fast, against a rogue who throwed 4-5 comboed eviscerates to my face while removing all my drops with countless backstabs and SI agents . Been dead in 6 turns I think .

Lost the last game after the worst draw ever to imagine , mulligan an entire hand with only late drops , to get another one with the same sht. First drop I have been able to play was a yeti in turn 4 ,who ofc. got hexed . At that moment the shaman had a full boards of minions and totems and soon bloodlusted me , gg.
    Last edited by mmoc1e4c5b7903; 2014-06-10 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post

It's always fun to run into hunters with multiple unleashes but seemingly no other pieces of the combo.
    I had a hunter deck of Buzzard x2, UTH x4, Hyena x3, Houndmaster x2 and explosive shot x2 once. Only went 5.

Yeah and meanwhile I get a Shaman deck with two Unbound Elementals and no overload carts kekeke.

Arr enn geee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I had a hunter deck of Buzzard x2, UTH x4, Hyena x3, Houndmaster x2 and explosive shot x2 once. Only went 5.
    Love it when you get a perfect UTH hand and your opponent chips away at your HP with 1 minion :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hell, I drafted a mage deck with 5 or 6 fireballs(And I think a couple frostbolts/flamestrikes but that coulda been another deck) and still ended poorly because I only ever drew one a game, MAYBE two in 1-2 of the games I played with that deck.

Also the couple times I've gotten 2 legendary draws in my arena decks they have ALWAYS turned out shitty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakainen View Post
    Hell, I drafted a mage deck with 5 or 6 fireballs(And I think a couple frostbolts/flamestrikes but that coulda been another deck) and still ended poorly because I only ever drew one a game, MAYBE two in 1-2 of the games I played with that deck.

Also the couple times I've gotten 2 legendary draws in my arena decks they have ALWAYS turned out shitty.
    On the other end of the spectrum, I had a pally run tonight where I drew many, many Consecrates.

And by many, I mean EIGHT.

By the time I hit 4 I was laughing my head off and made a point of picking up every single one offered, even though by that point it was doing nothing but hurting my deck.

The best part was, I was always drawing them. I was using them as single-target nukes because I had so many. I'd lay down two of them and see the opponent's mind tick over and go "right, I'm probably safe to flood" then I'd just throw more at them. One of the games was won by making the last 18 hero damage done to my opponent 5 Consecrates and two swings of a Truesilver over 3 turns, while simultaneously clearing his board for two of them. It was hilarious.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I was offered like 7 guardians of kings, took 4 in the end... but no trusilvers or consecrates or hammer, that left me with zero removal, slow-ish deck and going only 6-3 :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I've once had a shaman deck with 4 unboud elementals and 4 lightning bolts, 3 feral spirits and 2 lightning storms. Lost 0-3 with it. Never saw any of my elementals, and only 3 or 4 lightning bolts in those 3 games....

It happens....

I've also had a priest deck once with a few lightwells in it, a few divine spirits and a few inner fires... Think i made it up to 8-3 with it, mostly winning by turn 5-6 with 2 10/10 lightwells, or a 10/10 and a 10/20 - 20/20 ligthwell on the board.