10+ Year Old Account

LF Feedback. Started making housemusic 6 months ago

Hi,

My name is Hye-Jin and I am a huge WoW-fan. Besides that I am a huge fan of housemusic. Housemusic gives me a lot of energy when I am raiding or playing battlegrounds or arena.

Six months ago I decided to make housemusic myself. Now I am looking for some feedback on my latest track from people who also love energizing housemusic.

Here's the link to my track on youtube.com:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJC1t_uX_Fw

Regards,
    Hye-Jin (main Aylisha@Ravencrest EU)
    Chhaya#2390

Deleted
    Hey, fellow house music lover here. Not bad for an early effort! Don't forget to add some variation with the melodies and percussion, maybe a vocal sample here and there, otherwise it gets too repetitive. Overall structure was good, you know how to build up, drop etc. Good luck with your music in the future

I also play around with FL Studio 10, though I don't have anything uploaded right now. I'm waiting for the new version of FL Studio that has the swing function in the piano roll, I've wanted that for ages.

Well that's more kinda like EDM/Trance.. not exactly house..

Quite catchy, but really.. That's not house.

What software/hardware are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    Well that's more kinda like EDM/Trance.. not exactly house..

Quite catchy, but really.. That's not house.

What software/hardware are you using?

Software: FL Studio Signature Bundle v11, Nexus2 & Sylenth1
    Hardware: 4 year old Intel i7 pc, nothing special but good enough to play World of Warcraft

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god it isn't another Dub-step video on youtube is all I can say.

Well that and also it is pretty catchy dude, keep it up

I like Energy more than the Sashimi song.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a person who is not really into housemusic much i will share my impression of the song you linked.

Overall I like it. But its much too repetetive at times. Don't know how housemusic works but i would love for some more variation. and some more soft tones.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

And here is a tutorial you need to see, how to produce electronic music..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=832339876795898
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

Deleted
    Could use some arpeggios,syncopating basslines.

And slash chords with inversions <3

Liked Energy better.

That ain't really house for me. It's not bad, but the high pitch and fast tone doesn't suit my ears too well.

I also don't like heavy repetitions, it's hard to listen to fast repeating sequences. Just feels kinda unpleasant... but I guess I'm just more into deephouse.

Take this for an example of what I mean

The beginning hurts my ears. Not in the sense that its bad but that the sounds is actually painful to hear.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Didn't even know threads like these were allowed. I feel like posting something now lol.

Anyway it doesn't sound so housey.